/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Marathon Nonlinear: dead or what?
Posted By: Steve LevinsonDate: 2/5/05 1:23 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Marathon Nonlinear: dead or what? (blake37)

: "Basically, where we are at now is a rut. Since no one answered my
: email, and
: Steve pointedly avoided my post when I said: 'Hey, those are cool ideas, now
: why don't you tell me how the hell to do them? Because some of them just
: don't make any sense at all?'"

I just went through all the posts on Nonlinear from the summer - I'm not sure what Scifiteki was referring to by that comment, but he clearly was looking for people to help with the mapmaking and modifications.

: Is what he said. That shipping must have sucked.

It would have been more than worth it if he'd stuck with it. But then again, I've posted multiple times here criticizing others for posting ideas and not being willing to learn Forge and make their own maps. Let's face it, we all have lots of entheusiasm and not enough time.

Depending on how a few things go in the next few weeks, I might actually be able to help Scifiteki out if he's willing to get back to working on the project. I would really like to put my money where my mouth is - I just have to sort a few things out regarding my future first. And to do more than just play Marathon and its variants when I need to take a break.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Will there be any more AO ports to the trilogy?Mercury 12/4/04 5:13 p.m.
     Re: Will there be any more AO ports to the trilogyukimalefu 12/4/04 5:22 p.m.
           Re: Will there be any more AO ports to the trilogythermoplyae 12/4/04 6:05 p.m.
                 Re: Will there be any more AO ports to the trilogyElliott 12/5/04 10:32 a.m.
                       Re: Will there be any more AO ports to the trilogythermoplyae 12/5/04 7:00 p.m.
                             Re: Will there be any more AO ports to the trilogySteve Levinson 12/5/04 10:48 p.m.
                                   Re: Will there be any more AO ports to the trilogythermoplyae 12/6/04 5:32 p.m.
                                   Marathon Nonlinear: dead or what? *NM*Andrew Nagy 1/29/05 8:56 a.m.
                                         Re: Marathon Nonlinear: dead or what?Steve Levinson 1/29/05 1:38 p.m.
                                               Re: Marathon Nonlinear: dead or what?blake37 1/29/05 1:43 p.m.
                                                     I haven't heard anything since summer, either... *NM*Bob-B-Q 1/29/05 2:56 p.m.
                                                     Re: Marathon Nonlinear: dead or what?Blayne 1/31/05 2:28 p.m.
                                                           Re: Marathon Nonlinear: dead or what?blake37 1/31/05 3:16 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Marathon Nonlinear: dead or what?Steve Levinson 2/2/05 12:48 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Marathon Nonlinear: dead or what?blake37 2/2/05 12:56 p.m.
                                                                             Re: Marathon Nonlinear: dead or what?Steve Levinson 2/5/05 1:23 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: Marathon Nonlinear: dead or what?blake37 2/5/05 2:32 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: Marathon Nonlinear: dead or what?thermoplyae 2/5/05 9:04 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: Marathon Nonlinear: dead or what?blake37 2/6/05 2:30 a.m.
                 Re: Will there be any more AO ports to the trilogyVid Boi 12/8/04 6:03 a.m.
                 Re: Will there be any more AO ports to the trilogySmeeisqualityfoo 12/12/04 5:11 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.