/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Eternal Volunteers: Mad World
Posted By: blake37Date: 2/3/05 11:40 a.m.

This is the failure end-of-timeline level, and this time we appear to be inside one of hathors dreams imstead of normal reality. But upon reading the terminal, we seem to be in our own head, hearing ThoUgHts nOT oUr OwN The first time I read it, I thought it was Hathor, but now I think it is a W'rk that has been released from its FiReY tOmB But who are the stp[id beasts in question? Humans, the Pfhor? Or some others?

All the monsters this time are invisable, and the compilers seem to be on our side, but the bobs hate us. (note: When I play all the variations of this level, A1 crashes when I try to exit the hallway after one of those elevators that lead to the rest of the level, But only when I cut the corner close)

Both terminals on this level are the same, so we keep on going till me get to the end terminal from Durandal.

Our bloodlust has blinded us from seeing where we need to go, we just want to kill the phfor, humans, whatever that is the immediate way of a possable victory. We must listen to Leela, she whos knows us, not he who knows all. Raise once more from the dead and retake victory.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Eternal Volunteers: Mad Worldblake37 2/3/05 11:40 a.m.
     Re: Eternal Volunteers: Mad WorldSteve Levinson 2/3/05 2:19 p.m.
           Re: Eternal Volunteers: Mad WorldForrest of B.org 2/3/05 2:50 p.m.
                 Re: Eternal Volunteers: Mad Worldblake37 2/3/05 3:44 p.m.
                       Re: Eternal Volunteers: Mad WorldForrest of B.org 2/3/05 5:54 p.m.
                             Re: Eternal Volunteers: Mad Worldblake37 2/4/05 1:37 a.m.
           Re: Eternal Volunteers: Mad Worldblake37 2/3/05 3:46 p.m.
                 Re: Eternal Volunteers: Mad WorldSteve Levinson 2/3/05 3:58 p.m.
                       Re: Eternal Volunteers: Mad Worldblake37 2/3/05 4:01 p.m.
                             Re: Eternal Volunteers: Mad Worldblake37 2/3/05 4:09 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.