/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.
Posted By: blake37Date: 1/19/05 12:46 p.m.

In Response To: Re: M2 and Infinity music problem. (Forrest of B.org)

: Heh, I do the both of those too. What really drives me nuts it when people
: are singing a song I know, to music that's not playing (just in their
: head), and there's an interlude in the lyrics where just the music
: plays... people will almost *always* start singing again too soon, just
: when the guitar solo is getting good or whatever, and since I actually
: hear the music playing in my head, it's just so... augh... drives me nuts.

Happens to me too. Stupid people!

: This comes in handy when doing Rocky Horror productions though (shameless
: plug: my cast ), as I have the soundtrack memorized and can walk off
: stage out of hearing range, do whatever, come back and be there in perfect
: timing, cause I've heard the soundtrack playing in my head the whole time
: and I'm still in perfect beat with it...

Thats cool, but man, that picture in you bio is creepy :P

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

M2 and Infinity music problem.Andromeda_5[Kilo] 1/18/05 12:59 p.m.
     Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.blake37 1/18/05 1:01 p.m.
           Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Bob-B-Q 1/18/05 1:58 p.m.
                 Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.blake37 1/18/05 2:09 p.m.
                 Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.K-chi 1/18/05 2:11 p.m.
                       Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.blake37 1/18/05 2:19 p.m.
                             Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Andromeda_5[Kilo] 1/18/05 2:32 p.m.
                                   Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Adam Ashwell 1/18/05 2:34 p.m.
                                         Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Andromeda_5[Kilo] 1/18/05 2:37 p.m.
                             Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Deathmonger 1/18/05 3:08 p.m.
                                   Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Forrest of B.org 1/18/05 3:18 p.m.
                                         Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.blake37 1/18/05 3:26 p.m.
                                               Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Forrest of B.org 1/18/05 3:41 p.m.
                                                     Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.blake37 1/18/05 3:54 p.m.
                                                           Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Forrest of B.org 1/18/05 3:59 p.m.
                                                                 Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Andromeda_5[Kilo] 1/18/05 4:08 p.m.
                                                                 Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.blake37 1/18/05 4:34 p.m.
                                                                       Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Forrest of B.org 1/18/05 7:42 p.m.
                                                                             Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.blake37 1/19/05 12:15 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Forrest of B.org 1/19/05 12:21 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.blake37 1/19/05 12:46 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Forrest of B.org 1/19/05 1:10 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.blake37 1/19/05 1:14 p.m.
                                                                                                           Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Enkidu 1/19/05 2:02 p.m.
                                                                                                                 The Rocky Horror Picture ShowForrest of B.org 1/19/05 2:45 p.m.
                                                                                                                       Re: The Rocky Horror Picture Showblake37 1/19/05 5:14 p.m.
                                                                                                                             Re: The Rocky Horror Picture ShowForrest of B.org 1/19/05 5:45 p.m.
                                                                                                                                   Re: The Rocky Horror Picture Showblake37 1/20/05 2:18 p.m.
                                                                                                                                         Re: The Rocky Horror Picture ShowDeathmonger 1/20/05 2:36 p.m.
                                                                                                                                               Re: The Rocky Horror Picture Showblake37 1/20/05 2:48 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                     Re: The Rocky Horror Picture ShowDeathmonger 1/20/05 3:08 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                           Re: The Rocky Horror Picture Showblake37 1/20/05 4:24 p.m.
                                                                                                                                               Re: The Rocky Horror Picture ShowForrest of B.org 1/20/05 10:59 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                     Re: The Rocky Horror Picture Showblake37 1/21/05 10:46 a.m.
                                                                                                                             It's just a jump to the left! *NM*Vid Boi 1/22/05 11:33 a.m.
                                                                                   Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Andrew Nagy 1/20/05 3:40 a.m.
                                                                                         Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.blake37 1/20/05 2:22 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Forrest of B.org 1/20/05 11:26 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.blake37 1/21/05 10:44 a.m.
                                                                 Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Siphonopho 1/18/05 7:06 p.m.
                                                                       Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Brian Wise 1/18/05 8:51 p.m.
                                                                             Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Forrest of B.org 1/18/05 9:31 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Enkidu 1/19/05 6:14 a.m.
                                                                                         We can discuss the human nose next. XD *NM*Andromeda_5[Kilo] 1/19/05 9:17 a.m.
                                                                                         Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Malakite 1/19/05 9:31 a.m.
                                                                                               Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Hawkeyefile 1/19/05 1:34 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Deathmonger 1/19/05 5:36 p.m.
                                                                                               Hold "x" to hijack threadEnkidu 1/20/05 6:19 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.