/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.
Posted By: Forrest of B.orgDate: 1/19/05 12:21 p.m.

In Response To: Re: M2 and Infinity music problem. (blake37)

: I can hear my moniter sometimes, it makes this sqraking noise if it's been
: left on too long, but everyone in my family can hear it to, so I'm not
: super. I can hear old fluorescents though, one in my basment drive me up
: walls sometimes, and so do meny at school. No super hearing for me, but I
: can pick out individual parts and lines from large musical pieces (ie.
: Metallica with the San Fransico Symphony) and I often hear music that is
: not playing, wich can be pretty funny in class. Sometimes I'll lose my
: self and start threshing or, even worse, attemping to sing along. That was
: a bad scene.

Heh, I do the both of those too. What really drives me nuts it when people are singing a song I know, to music that's not playing (just in their head), and there's an interlude in the lyrics where just the music plays... people will almost *always* start singing again too soon, just when the guitar solo is getting good or whatever, and since I actually hear the music playing in my head, it's just so... augh... drives me nuts.

This comes in handy when doing Rocky Horror productions though (shameless plug: my cast), as I have the soundtrack memorized and can walk off stage out of hearing range, do whatever, come back and be there in perfect timing, cause I've heard the soundtrack playing in my head the whole time and I'm still in perfect beat with it...

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

M2 and Infinity music problem.Andromeda_5[Kilo] 1/18/05 12:59 p.m.
     Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.blake37 1/18/05 1:01 p.m.
           Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Bob-B-Q 1/18/05 1:58 p.m.
                 Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.blake37 1/18/05 2:09 p.m.
                 Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.K-chi 1/18/05 2:11 p.m.
                       Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.blake37 1/18/05 2:19 p.m.
                             Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Andromeda_5[Kilo] 1/18/05 2:32 p.m.
                                   Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Adam Ashwell 1/18/05 2:34 p.m.
                                         Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Andromeda_5[Kilo] 1/18/05 2:37 p.m.
                             Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Deathmonger 1/18/05 3:08 p.m.
                                   Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Forrest of B.org 1/18/05 3:18 p.m.
                                         Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.blake37 1/18/05 3:26 p.m.
                                               Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Forrest of B.org 1/18/05 3:41 p.m.
                                                     Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.blake37 1/18/05 3:54 p.m.
                                                           Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Forrest of B.org 1/18/05 3:59 p.m.
                                                                 Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Andromeda_5[Kilo] 1/18/05 4:08 p.m.
                                                                 Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.blake37 1/18/05 4:34 p.m.
                                                                       Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Forrest of B.org 1/18/05 7:42 p.m.
                                                                             Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.blake37 1/19/05 12:15 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Forrest of B.org 1/19/05 12:21 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.blake37 1/19/05 12:46 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Forrest of B.org 1/19/05 1:10 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.blake37 1/19/05 1:14 p.m.
                                                                                                           Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Enkidu 1/19/05 2:02 p.m.
                                                                                                                 The Rocky Horror Picture ShowForrest of B.org 1/19/05 2:45 p.m.
                                                                                                                       Re: The Rocky Horror Picture Showblake37 1/19/05 5:14 p.m.
                                                                                                                             Re: The Rocky Horror Picture ShowForrest of B.org 1/19/05 5:45 p.m.
                                                                                                                                   Re: The Rocky Horror Picture Showblake37 1/20/05 2:18 p.m.
                                                                                                                                         Re: The Rocky Horror Picture ShowDeathmonger 1/20/05 2:36 p.m.
                                                                                                                                               Re: The Rocky Horror Picture Showblake37 1/20/05 2:48 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                     Re: The Rocky Horror Picture ShowDeathmonger 1/20/05 3:08 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                           Re: The Rocky Horror Picture Showblake37 1/20/05 4:24 p.m.
                                                                                                                                               Re: The Rocky Horror Picture ShowForrest of B.org 1/20/05 10:59 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                     Re: The Rocky Horror Picture Showblake37 1/21/05 10:46 a.m.
                                                                                                                             It's just a jump to the left! *NM*Vid Boi 1/22/05 11:33 a.m.
                                                                                   Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Andrew Nagy 1/20/05 3:40 a.m.
                                                                                         Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.blake37 1/20/05 2:22 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Forrest of B.org 1/20/05 11:26 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.blake37 1/21/05 10:44 a.m.
                                                                 Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Siphonopho 1/18/05 7:06 p.m.
                                                                       Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Brian Wise 1/18/05 8:51 p.m.
                                                                             Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Forrest of B.org 1/18/05 9:31 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Enkidu 1/19/05 6:14 a.m.
                                                                                         We can discuss the human nose next. XD *NM*Andromeda_5[Kilo] 1/19/05 9:17 a.m.
                                                                                         Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Malakite 1/19/05 9:31 a.m.
                                                                                               Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Hawkeyefile 1/19/05 1:34 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Deathmonger 1/19/05 5:36 p.m.
                                                                                               Hold "x" to hijack threadEnkidu 1/20/05 6:19 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.