/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.
Posted By: blake37Date: 1/19/05 12:15 p.m.

In Response To: Re: M2 and Infinity music problem. (Forrest of B.org)

: I hear exceptionally well at low frequencies too. Refridgerators, idle
: subwoofers (i.e. no "real" sound out of them, but they're on),
: and certain other things produce this very low frequency humm that makes
: my eardrums literally *wobble*. It's not just that I hear it, I can *feel*
: the little bit in my ears rattling back and forth. It drives me insane.

: And yeah, like Siphonono says below, either for the high frequency or the low
: frequency noises, sufficient other sound can drown it out. I can still
: pick out the high frequency sounds - I can almost hear my CRT right now,
: and I can clearly hear a couple different high-frequency whines coming out
: of my tower - but thankfully my eardrums don't wobble when there's other,
: non-ultrabass sounds going on.

I can hear my moniter sometimes, it makes this sqraking noise if it's been left on too long, but everyone in my family can hear it to, so I'm not super. I can hear old fluorescents though, one in my basment drive me up walls sometimes, and so do meny at school. No super hearing for me, but I can pick out individual parts and lines from large musical pieces (ie. Metallica with the San Fransico Symphony) and I often hear music that is not playing, wich can be pretty funny in class. Sometimes I'll lose my self and start threshing or, even worse, attemping to sing along. That was a bad scene.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

M2 and Infinity music problem.Andromeda_5[Kilo] 1/18/05 12:59 p.m.
     Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.blake37 1/18/05 1:01 p.m.
           Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Bob-B-Q 1/18/05 1:58 p.m.
                 Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.blake37 1/18/05 2:09 p.m.
                 Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.K-chi 1/18/05 2:11 p.m.
                       Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.blake37 1/18/05 2:19 p.m.
                             Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Andromeda_5[Kilo] 1/18/05 2:32 p.m.
                                   Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Adam Ashwell 1/18/05 2:34 p.m.
                                         Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Andromeda_5[Kilo] 1/18/05 2:37 p.m.
                             Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Deathmonger 1/18/05 3:08 p.m.
                                   Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Forrest of B.org 1/18/05 3:18 p.m.
                                         Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.blake37 1/18/05 3:26 p.m.
                                               Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Forrest of B.org 1/18/05 3:41 p.m.
                                                     Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.blake37 1/18/05 3:54 p.m.
                                                           Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Forrest of B.org 1/18/05 3:59 p.m.
                                                                 Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Andromeda_5[Kilo] 1/18/05 4:08 p.m.
                                                                 Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.blake37 1/18/05 4:34 p.m.
                                                                       Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Forrest of B.org 1/18/05 7:42 p.m.
                                                                             Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.blake37 1/19/05 12:15 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Forrest of B.org 1/19/05 12:21 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.blake37 1/19/05 12:46 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Forrest of B.org 1/19/05 1:10 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.blake37 1/19/05 1:14 p.m.
                                                                                                           Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Enkidu 1/19/05 2:02 p.m.
                                                                                                                 The Rocky Horror Picture ShowForrest of B.org 1/19/05 2:45 p.m.
                                                                                                                       Re: The Rocky Horror Picture Showblake37 1/19/05 5:14 p.m.
                                                                                                                             Re: The Rocky Horror Picture ShowForrest of B.org 1/19/05 5:45 p.m.
                                                                                                                                   Re: The Rocky Horror Picture Showblake37 1/20/05 2:18 p.m.
                                                                                                                                         Re: The Rocky Horror Picture ShowDeathmonger 1/20/05 2:36 p.m.
                                                                                                                                               Re: The Rocky Horror Picture Showblake37 1/20/05 2:48 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                     Re: The Rocky Horror Picture ShowDeathmonger 1/20/05 3:08 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                           Re: The Rocky Horror Picture Showblake37 1/20/05 4:24 p.m.
                                                                                                                                               Re: The Rocky Horror Picture ShowForrest of B.org 1/20/05 10:59 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                     Re: The Rocky Horror Picture Showblake37 1/21/05 10:46 a.m.
                                                                                                                             It's just a jump to the left! *NM*Vid Boi 1/22/05 11:33 a.m.
                                                                                   Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Andrew Nagy 1/20/05 3:40 a.m.
                                                                                         Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.blake37 1/20/05 2:22 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Forrest of B.org 1/20/05 11:26 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.blake37 1/21/05 10:44 a.m.
                                                                 Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Siphonopho 1/18/05 7:06 p.m.
                                                                       Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Brian Wise 1/18/05 8:51 p.m.
                                                                             Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Forrest of B.org 1/18/05 9:31 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Enkidu 1/19/05 6:14 a.m.
                                                                                         We can discuss the human nose next. XD *NM*Andromeda_5[Kilo] 1/19/05 9:17 a.m.
                                                                                         Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Malakite 1/19/05 9:31 a.m.
                                                                                               Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Hawkeyefile 1/19/05 1:34 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Deathmonger 1/19/05 5:36 p.m.
                                                                                               Hold "x" to hijack threadEnkidu 1/20/05 6:19 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.