/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.
Posted By: SiphonophoDate: 1/18/05 7:06 p.m.

In Response To: Re: M2 and Infinity music problem. (Forrest of B.org)

: Yep. Every time someone rolls a big-screen TV into a room to do a
: presentation or something, plugs it in, turns it on, and starts talking
: before putting their tape in, I cringe and futilly cover my ears, and when
: asked why, shout that THE VOLUME IS REALLY LOUD, YOU PEOPLE JUST CAN'T
: HEAR IN THIS FREQUENCY, SO WHY am I yelling you can all hear me even if I
: can't.
(threadjacking in progress)
Are you talking about that high pitched whine that CRT tv's do? I hear that from small tvs (13 inch), but I won't notice it if the volume or other ambient noises are at a fairly reasonable level. Sometimes handy, I can tell when a tv is on in other rooms. But oh boy, our family had this very old tv, ~20 inch I think, that thing would set me climbing the walls. Good thing it's dead now.
Hmm. My computer monitor doesn't do this to me. Maybe 'cause my freakin' loud G3 drowns it out.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

M2 and Infinity music problem.Andromeda_5[Kilo] 1/18/05 12:59 p.m.
     Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.blake37 1/18/05 1:01 p.m.
           Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Bob-B-Q 1/18/05 1:58 p.m.
                 Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.blake37 1/18/05 2:09 p.m.
                 Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.K-chi 1/18/05 2:11 p.m.
                       Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.blake37 1/18/05 2:19 p.m.
                             Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Andromeda_5[Kilo] 1/18/05 2:32 p.m.
                                   Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Adam Ashwell 1/18/05 2:34 p.m.
                                         Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Andromeda_5[Kilo] 1/18/05 2:37 p.m.
                             Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Deathmonger 1/18/05 3:08 p.m.
                                   Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Forrest of B.org 1/18/05 3:18 p.m.
                                         Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.blake37 1/18/05 3:26 p.m.
                                               Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Forrest of B.org 1/18/05 3:41 p.m.
                                                     Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.blake37 1/18/05 3:54 p.m.
                                                           Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Forrest of B.org 1/18/05 3:59 p.m.
                                                                 Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Andromeda_5[Kilo] 1/18/05 4:08 p.m.
                                                                 Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.blake37 1/18/05 4:34 p.m.
                                                                       Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Forrest of B.org 1/18/05 7:42 p.m.
                                                                             Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.blake37 1/19/05 12:15 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Forrest of B.org 1/19/05 12:21 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.blake37 1/19/05 12:46 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Forrest of B.org 1/19/05 1:10 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.blake37 1/19/05 1:14 p.m.
                                                                                                           Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Enkidu 1/19/05 2:02 p.m.
                                                                                                                 The Rocky Horror Picture ShowForrest of B.org 1/19/05 2:45 p.m.
                                                                                                                       Re: The Rocky Horror Picture Showblake37 1/19/05 5:14 p.m.
                                                                                                                             Re: The Rocky Horror Picture ShowForrest of B.org 1/19/05 5:45 p.m.
                                                                                                                                   Re: The Rocky Horror Picture Showblake37 1/20/05 2:18 p.m.
                                                                                                                                         Re: The Rocky Horror Picture ShowDeathmonger 1/20/05 2:36 p.m.
                                                                                                                                               Re: The Rocky Horror Picture Showblake37 1/20/05 2:48 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                     Re: The Rocky Horror Picture ShowDeathmonger 1/20/05 3:08 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                           Re: The Rocky Horror Picture Showblake37 1/20/05 4:24 p.m.
                                                                                                                                               Re: The Rocky Horror Picture ShowForrest of B.org 1/20/05 10:59 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                     Re: The Rocky Horror Picture Showblake37 1/21/05 10:46 a.m.
                                                                                                                             It's just a jump to the left! *NM*Vid Boi 1/22/05 11:33 a.m.
                                                                                   Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Andrew Nagy 1/20/05 3:40 a.m.
                                                                                         Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.blake37 1/20/05 2:22 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Forrest of B.org 1/20/05 11:26 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.blake37 1/21/05 10:44 a.m.
                                                                 Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Siphonopho 1/18/05 7:06 p.m.
                                                                       Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Brian Wise 1/18/05 8:51 p.m.
                                                                             Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Forrest of B.org 1/18/05 9:31 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Enkidu 1/19/05 6:14 a.m.
                                                                                         We can discuss the human nose next. XD *NM*Andromeda_5[Kilo] 1/19/05 9:17 a.m.
                                                                                         Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Malakite 1/19/05 9:31 a.m.
                                                                                               Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Hawkeyefile 1/19/05 1:34 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: M2 and Infinity music problem.Deathmonger 1/19/05 5:36 p.m.
                                                                                               Hold "x" to hijack threadEnkidu 1/20/05 6:19 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.