/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Marathon: Dissent and Pfh'Joueur in OS X - Help!
Posted By: rampancyDate: 1/10/05 12:30 p.m.

So after a problematic OS update forced me to reformat my hard drive (it needed a good cleaning anyway), I've realized that I forgot how I got Dissent and Pfh'Joueur to work with AO in OS X.

I originally tried to cut and paste the text resources from the ResEdit AO Classic resources into .mml files created using TextEdit (simple text files with an ".mml" appended to the end), but I keep getting the following error message: "XML parsing error: not well-formed at line 1 in object (insert name of the script I made here)". I've tried adjusting various things in the script files I made but nothing seems to work.

I tried downloading the AO Scenario Scripts available at Fileball, but the problem I have with them is that they're terribly inconsistent -- the script has references to items from EVIL and RED (which is a problem with the other scripts for Rubicon and TI included in that package).

I know people out there are running Dissent and Pfh'Joueur in OS X -- can a kind soul perhaps post or email me their MML scripts? Is there some thing I can do to my own script files to get them to work?

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Marathon: Dissent and Pfh'Joueur in OS X - Help!rampancy 1/10/05 12:30 p.m.
     The scripts are on their way *NM*Steve Levinson 1/10/05 2:56 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.