/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: DAMN IT!!
Posted By: Claude ErreraDate: 1/6/05 2:57 p.m.

In Response To: DAMN IT!! (Me_43)

: ...Doesn't even work consistently...

: oh well, there's a post where I managed it below. Look for the 'IT WORKED!!'
: one, see the post above it.

What are you, an idiot?

This forum accepts HTML. You put in crappy HTML (you never closed the quotes on your href), and you blame the resultant mess of a post on 'WebBBS bugs'?

WebBBS is pretty rock-solid. Garbage in, garbage out, though.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Are there any other Marathon forums?Dollar Store Kyle 1/4/05 1:46 p.m.
     Re: Are there any other Marathon forums?Adam Ashwell 1/4/05 1:48 p.m.
           Re: Are there any other Marathon forums?Me_43 1/4/05 1:53 p.m.
                 Re: Are there any other Marathon forums?Yossarian 1/4/05 4:47 p.m.
                       Re: Are there any other Marathon forums?Me_43 1/4/05 9:45 p.m.
                             Re: Are there any other Marathon forums?Vid Boi 1/5/05 4:27 a.m.
                                   Re: Are there any other Marathon forums?thermoplyae 1/5/05 11:57 a.m.
                                         I worked out what causes it, thoughMe_43 1/5/05 2:03 p.m.
                                               DAMN IT!!Me_43 1/5/05 2:05 p.m.
                                                     Re: DAMN IT!!Claude Errera 1/6/05 2:57 p.m.
                                                           Re: DAMN IT!!Me_43 1/6/05 6:39 p.m.
                                                                 Re: DAMN IT!!Forrest of B.org 1/6/05 6:42 p.m.
                                                                 You've convinced me.Claude Errera 1/7/05 9:10 a.m.
                                                                       You can talk the talk. But can you walk the walk?Deathmonger 1/7/05 12:10 p.m.
                                                                             Oh, and one more thing Me_43....Deathmonger 1/7/05 12:32 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: Oh, and one more thing Me_43....Me_43 1/7/05 1:39 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: Oh, and one more thing Me_43....Deathmonger 1/8/05 7:18 a.m.
                                                                                               Re: Oh, and one more thing Me_43....Me_43 1/8/05 8:45 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: monkeytree•M 1/9/05 4:17 a.m.
                                                                                                     Re: Oh, and one more thing Me_43....Jacke 1/9/05 4:27 a.m.
                                                                                                           Re: you evil person you *NM*•M 1/9/05 4:38 a.m.
                                                                                                                 Re: you evil person youJacke 1/9/05 7:09 a.m.
                                                                                                                       Re: you evil person youAdam Ashwell 1/9/05 8:33 a.m.
                                                                                                                       Re: you evil person youMe_43 1/9/05 12:38 p.m.
                                                                                                                             Re: analogism•M 1/9/05 2:32 p.m.
                                                                                                                                   Re: analogismMe_43 1/9/05 7:07 p.m.
                                                                                                                             Re: you evil person youVid Boi 1/10/05 10:29 a.m.
                                                                                                                                   Re: you evil person youMe_43 1/10/05 10:36 p.m.
                                                                                                           Re: Oh, and one more thing Me_43....D-M.A. 1/9/05 5:34 a.m.
                                                                                                           Re: Oh, and one more thing Me_43....Me_43 1/9/05 12:56 p.m.
                                                                             Re: You can talk the talk. But can you walk the waukimalefu 1/7/05 1:02 p.m.
                                                                             Re: You can talk the talk. But can you walk the waJacke 1/8/05 1:19 a.m.
                                                                                   Re: You can talk the talk. But can you walk the waDeathmonger 1/8/05 7:23 a.m.
                                                                 Re: DAMN IT!!blake37 1/7/05 10:30 a.m.
                                                                       Re: DAMN IT!!Jacke 1/7/05 11:24 a.m.
                                                                             Re: DAMN IT!!blake37 1/7/05 1:41 p.m.
                                                                             repeatedly ;P *NM*thermoplyae 1/7/05 4:30 p.m.
                                                                 Re: DAMN IT!!D-M.A. 1/8/05 1:45 a.m.
                                                                       Re: DAMN IT!!Jacke 1/8/05 2:47 a.m.
                                                                             Re: DAMN IT!!D-M.A. 1/8/05 4:19 a.m.
                                                                 Re: DAMN IT!!Vid Boi 1/8/05 8:21 a.m.
                                                                       Re: DAMN IT!!Forrest of B.org 1/8/05 10:21 a.m.
                                                                             Agreed, and agreed *NM*Steve Levinson 1/9/05 1:12 p.m.
                                                                             Re: DAMN IT!!Me_43 1/9/05 7:17 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: DAMN IT!!Claude Errera 1/10/05 5:07 a.m.
                                                                                         Re: DAMN IT!!Me_43 1/10/05 10:35 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: DAMN IT!!Andrew Nagy 1/10/05 11:05 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.