/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Where can I find a walkthrouhg for Evil?
Posted By: Forrest of B.orgDate: 12/21/04 1:53 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Where can I find a walkthrouhg for Evil? (reagan64)

: I'm on a PC. And (I got it yesterday) there's just nowhere to do on Deja Vu
: All OVer again, I've been everywhere but the level won't end.

From the first terminal, go left, through the first door on the right, straight through the first door, read the terminal, go back out to the roundabout and turn right, through the next door on the right, down the drop, left through the door with another terminal, push the switch, down the stairs.

Jump up the platforms to the malfunctioning doors, through them (carefully), through the sewage, take your first left, then a right down the drop, ahead to the first door on the left wall, through it and up the platform, push the other button and through that door, down the hall, push that button and through those doors (carefully).

Punch the switch. Punch the other switch. Down into the sewage until it pops you out, through the door, right and through the next door, down the hall and out, then follow around the edge of the map (either direction) until you come back to the platform-jumping puzzle. Go back up there, through the sewage again, and the dead-end door should now be unlocked, taking you back to the first terminal.

Read it and leave.

(Hope this helps. It's all from memory, so there may be some errors).

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Where can I find a walkthrouhg for Evil?reagan64 12/21/04 11:16 a.m.
     Re: Where can I find a walkthrouhg for Evil?Forrest of B.org 12/21/04 11:23 a.m.
           Re: Where can I find a walkthrouhg for Evil?reagan64 12/21/04 11:36 a.m.
                 Re: Where can I find a walkthrouhg for Evil?Forrest of B.org 12/21/04 11:56 a.m.
                       Re: Where can I find a walkthrouhg for Evil?blake37 12/21/04 12:05 p.m.
                             Re: Where can I find a walkthrouhg for Evil?Forrest of B.org 12/21/04 1:46 p.m.
                                   Re: Where can I find a walkthrouhg for Evil?blake37 12/21/04 2:08 p.m.
                                         Re: Where can I find a walkthrouhg for Evil?Forrest of B.org 12/21/04 5:13 p.m.
                                               Re: Where can I find a walkthrouhg for Evil?blake37 12/22/04 10:32 a.m.
                       Re: Where can I find a walkthrouhg for Evil?reagan64 12/21/04 12:09 p.m.
                             Re: Where can I find a walkthrouhg for Evil?Forrest of B.org 12/21/04 1:53 p.m.
                                   Re: Where can I find a walkthrouhg for Evil?reagan64 12/21/04 2:04 p.m.
                                   Sorryreagan64 12/21/04 3:30 p.m.
                                         Re: Sorryreagan64 12/21/04 3:40 p.m.
                                               Re: Sorryreagan64 12/21/04 3:53 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.