/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: I have a confession to make...
Posted By: Adam AshwellDate: 12/16/04 9:51 a.m.

In Response To: Re: I have a confession to make... (Bob-B-Q)

: If I ever acquire the skills needed (or find an interested party who already
: has them), it will probably be an AlephOne-only scenario; that's what
: everyone should be playing nowdays.

You know, I found your terminal writing abilities very, very good, and in fact I've looked back on them while writing some terminals for Manus Celer Dei to get a better idea of what an ideal terminal should be like. From both your terminals and others I studied rather closely (Rubicon mostly) I've seen that it's often good for terminals to be rather vague concerning certain things. No one wants to sit and read while Durandal or someone else explains in detail the situation and what the player has to do. Of course, being too vague is certainly not good either. You hit a good balance. Plus the story for Redemption seemed very, very good. Do you have an AIM screenname I could contact to possibly discuss MCD's story and get suggestions?

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

I have a confession to make...Bob-B-Q 12/15/04 11:42 a.m.
     Re: I have a confession to make...Yossarian 12/15/04 1:32 p.m.
           Re: I have a confession to make...Andromeda_5[Kilo] 12/15/04 2:17 p.m.
           Re: I have a confession to make...Bob-B-Q 12/15/04 2:17 p.m.
                 Re: I have a confession to make...Adam Ashwell 12/15/04 2:37 p.m.
                       Re: I have a confession to make...Daedalus 12/15/04 5:53 p.m.
                             Re: I have a confession to make...Bob-B-Q 12/15/04 8:17 p.m.
                                   Re: I have a confession to make...Adam Ashwell 12/16/04 9:51 a.m.
                                         Re: I have a confession to make...Bob-B-Q 12/16/04 11:13 a.m.
                                         Re: I have a confession to make...Andromeda_5[Kilo] 12/17/04 2:59 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.