/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Call me a spammer, but I'm just so down, eh?
Posted By: MercuryDate: 12/1/04 6:45 p.m.

I've never managed to play Marathon multiplayer. None of the people around the house want to play me, and the marathon trilogy doesn't offer multiplayer. Even if it did, it would probably be just the same as Aleph One. I have AIM, but I have to set up a username and password on the internet and go through all of these procedures, possibly involving giving out personal information, before managing to use it. Oh well. I'm only sharing my insecurities.

Well, what's a little different common insecurities in life shared other than how it sucks that you grew a zit or if your polish sausage blew up in the microwave or if Lonestar shook off Lord Helmet and it turns out his ship only has a Cuisinart, or if (yet again) you had to hear that more troops were sent to Iraq to carry out the whim of a minion of a dawning generation where money and power matter most?

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Call me a spammer, but I'm just so down, eh?Mercury 12/1/04 6:45 p.m.
     Re: Call me a spammer, but I'm just so down, eh?ukimalefu 12/1/04 8:28 p.m.
           Re: Call me a spammer, but I'm just so down, eh?AfroRyan 12/2/04 1:34 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.