/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Damn I screwed up big-time
Posted By: Adam AshwellDate: 11/29/04 9:44 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Damn I screwed up big-time (Ori)

The wait, considering that I actually get this done, will be quite long, actually. I'm hoping that E0 might be in a workable stage soon so that I might work with it to make this, but I'm starting with AO at the moment. The way things are going, this could end up with....30 levels? I dunno, I'm not sure what sort of things it'll require, so far I intend on using some of Goran's shapes from the Yota Sage (the snow textures) and hopefully some textures from Sigma, and maybe some others. Maybe further along in development I'll ask for some help, but for the moment I'm doing this solo.

: Indeed, I was very intrigued. Then I noticed the email and thought....hmm,
: thats odd.
: And I was hoping that it was a scenario to be released soon, how long do we
: have to wait? That was a bitter tease, because they were well written.
: Good luck on the project, keep us informed!

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Damn I screwed up big-timeAdam Ashwell 11/28/04 5:39 p.m.
     Re: Damn I screwed up big-timeLt Devon 11/28/04 5:46 p.m.
           Re: Damn I screwed up big-timeOri 11/28/04 6:52 p.m.
                 Re: Damn I screwed up big-timeMe_43 11/28/04 8:13 p.m.
                 Re: Damn I screwed up big-timeAdam Ashwell 11/29/04 9:44 a.m.
                       Re: Damn I screwed up big-timeElliott 11/29/04 5:19 p.m.
                             Re: Damn I screwed up big-timeAdam Ashwell 11/30/04 9:45 a.m.
                                   Re: Damn I screwed up big-timeBlayne 11/30/04 9:57 a.m.
                                         Re: Damn I screwed up big-timeAdam Ashwell 11/30/04 10:10 a.m.
                                               Re: Damn I screwed up big-timeukimalefu 11/30/04 1:09 p.m.
                                                     Re: Damn I screwed up big-timeAdam Ashwell 11/30/04 5:35 p.m.
                                                           Re: Damn I screwed up big-timeSimon of team Sigma 12/1/04 3:39 a.m.
                                                                 Re: Damn I screwed up big-timeAdam Ashwell 12/1/04 9:45 a.m.
                                         and boy, do we /know/ :) *NM*thermoplyae 11/30/04 6:11 p.m.
                                   Re: Damn I screwed up big-timeElliott 12/2/04 5:28 p.m.
     How could you be so stupid! But good luck anyway. *NM*Steve Levinson 11/29/04 6:56 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.