/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

***Incoming Message From Unknown***
Posted By: EnduranceDate: 11/28/04 10:59 a.m.

You are under arrest for treason, mass murder, conspiring against the UESG, being an accessory to mass murder, destruction of government property, theft of government property, and countless other crimes. Were it not for your potential usefulness to us, I would have you killed on the spot. However, I am willing to ignore all you've done if you will help us.

I am Admiral Carroway, commander of the UESC White Fleet. Although from your recent actions I'm not sure you know this, you are a citizen of the UESG. You are therefore obligated to assist us. If you do not, you will be killed, shot like the thousands you have done the same to.

Your friend Durandal now has the artifacts. If I'm not mistaken, the Desert Boomer will reach the Raptus Regaliter in two hours. We have no way of recovering the artifacts from the Desert Boomer in time and no way to stop the Desert Boomer save destroying it and the artifacts along with it. Thus, our only course of action is destroy the Raptus Regaliter before the artifacts reach it.

Durandal's use of a desert skimmer for transporation was most unexpected, and it has shown to us that he, unlike most computers, is capable of unpredictable, innovative, and somewhat irrational actions. I'll have to keep that in mind.

You will be teleported into the Raptus Regaliter through a hull breach in the Engineering sector. In its current condition the ship is incapable of cooling the reactor core enough to allow the core to produce power to the full extent of its capabilities, nor is that much power needed.

So, you can either do as I say and not only live but live as if you had done nothing against the UESG, or you can be killed via a killswitch installed in your head. Your choice.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

***Incoming Message From Unknown***Endurance 11/28/04 10:59 a.m.
     Re: ***Incoming Message From Unknown***Lt Devon 11/28/04 5:42 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.