/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

I just want to get one last thing straightened out
Posted By: SimonDate: 11/28/04 6:24 a.m.

Andrew Nagy told me that there are not really any BBS-formatted forums altogether, let alone forums related to Doom, and that I would be "stuck here".

I know that the question I am about to ask you may sound insane, and may start some rioting, cursing, flaming, laughing and both nonchalent and chalent repartees, but...

If this is the only truly adequately BBS-formatted forum on the net that is easily reachable as far as we know, would it be okay if I posted some classic doom related posts here? I simply want to have this clarified, as I don't want any flaming or for people to ignore it, regarding it as spam. Marathon and Doom are both equally good games, yet Doom was more fitting for my taste and personality. I will still give some comments and input on Marathon as well.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

I just want to get one last thing straightened outSimon 11/28/04 6:24 a.m.
     Re: I just want to get one last thing straightenedAdam Ashwell 11/28/04 6:41 a.m.
     Re: I just want to get one last thing straightenedYossarian 11/28/04 7:19 a.m.
     Put my name on the Doom Sucks list. *NM*Andrew Nagy 11/28/04 10:15 a.m.
           My name too. *NM*K-chi 11/28/04 5:08 p.m.
     Re: I just want to get one last thing straightenedElliott 11/28/04 3:00 p.m.
           Re: I just want to get one last thing straightenedOri 11/28/04 6:46 p.m.
                 Re: I just want to get one last thing straightenedgoran 11/29/04 12:20 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.