/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

***Incoming Message From Tycho***
Posted By: EnduranceDate: 11/27/04 7:24 a.m.

Now, what were you doing down there?

No matter, the point is I've found you, and I'm going to use you. You have time and time again proven to be an invaluable tool to whoever can get their hands upon you. I hope you can continue to do so.

There are a great many things happening, great battles being waged, great discoveries being made, and all for one purpose, to find one thing. With your help, I shall sneak around them. While they destroy eachother I shall find it and take it. It will be mine, not Durandal's, not Tfear's, not your kind's. Mine. And you shall do it for me.

"But why, Tycho?" you ask?

Because you are a pawn.

You need to fight, to kill, to be victorious, but you have no motives of your own. You have no cause to fight for until someone gives one to you. I get what I'm looking for, and you get justification for your existance. You will do as I say. If you disobey me, prepare to drink vaccum, and this time Durandal won't be around to save you.

"What are you looking for, Tycho?" you inquire now?

I am looking for power. The Jjaro left behind power itself. Durandal has taken to calling it Manus Celer Dei, and it seems the name has stuck, for it is truly accurate. It shames me that Durandal was the one to name it, but no matter. I shall be the one to find it.

Durandal, Admiral Tfear, and Admiral Carroway of the UESC are locked in an endless battle on Tau Mar, where several Jjaro artifacts were found by a human colony located there. Human scientists have only decrypted a miniscule amount of data from these artifacts, only enough to know of the existance of Manus Celer Dei.

While they fight their pointless battles, we shall sneak into their midst and take the artifacts from under their noses. Then I'll discover the location of Manus Celer Dei, and it will be mine.

Now, we must move quickly. This small Pfhor ship is incapapable of folding space, so it will take us several weeks to get to Tau Mar. Get in the stasis chamber, unless you want to sit around talking to me for the rest of the trip.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

***Incoming Message From Tycho***Endurance 11/27/04 7:24 a.m.
     Re: ***Incoming Message From Tycho***Endurance 11/27/04 7:25 a.m.
           Re: ***Incoming Message From Tycho***Endurance 11/27/04 7:28 a.m.
                 Re: ***Incoming Message From Tycho***goran 11/27/04 8:35 a.m.
                       Re: ***Incoming Message From Tycho***Ori 11/27/04 10:55 a.m.
           Red for me. *NM*Andrew Nagy 11/30/04 3:59 p.m.
                 Re: Red for me.Adam Ashwell 11/30/04 6:13 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.