/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Aleph One Sprite Replacement Problems
Posted By: Alexander SmithDate: 11/23/04 6:15 a.m.

Hi guys, I haven't been on this forum since my mainscreen problem. However, I have to once again ask for some assistance.
Ok it's like this:
I just downloaded the latest version of Aleph One for Mac OSX. No problem. I than copied the "sprite replacement" script to a simpletext file and placed the and at the beginning and end of the script. I than went to http://www.planetunreal.com/ I then went to the UT2004 section and copied the picture of the Minigun and saved it to my computer in .jpg format. I than put together all the sprite replacement stuff together, made the mask, and double-clicked on the Aleph app. Didn't work. As you know these kind of problems are the most frustrating because you did everything the way it was supposed to be done. Could someone please either tell me how to do this right? Or send me an example? Or direct me to a scenario that has sprite replacement that I could download to look at?

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Aleph One Sprite Replacement ProblemsAlexander Smith 11/23/04 6:15 a.m.
     Re: Aleph One Sprite Replacement ProblemsD-M.A. 11/23/04 7:03 a.m.
           Re: Aleph One Sprite Replacement ProblemsBlack Eagle (Tim Vogel) 11/23/04 8:20 a.m.
                 Re: Aleph One Sprite Replacement ProblemsBlack Eagle (Tim Vogel) 11/23/04 8:22 a.m.
                       because i like html entitiesthermoplyae 11/23/04 6:40 p.m.
                             Re: because i like html entitiesthermoplyae 11/23/04 6:40 p.m.
                                   Re: because i like html entitiesForrest of B.org 11/23/04 6:51 p.m.
                                         Re: because i like html entitiesAndrew Nagy 11/24/04 7:09 p.m.
                                         Re: because i like html entitiesthermoplyae 11/27/04 2:34 p.m.
                                               Re: because i like html entitiesForrest of B.org 11/27/04 6:21 p.m.
                                                     Re: because i like html entitiesthermoplyae 11/27/04 7:31 p.m.
                 Re: Aleph One Sprite Replacement Problemsukimalefu 11/23/04 9:57 a.m.
                       Re: Aleph One Sprite Replacement ProblemsBlack Eagle (Tim Vogel) 11/23/04 10:23 a.m.
                             Re: Aleph One Sprite Replacement ProblemsLance Kerensky 11/23/04 4:24 p.m.
           Re: Aleph One Sprite Replacement ProblemsD-M.A. 11/26/04 4:54 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.