/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Mark IV, and I don't mean Mjolnir
Posted By: Forrest of B.orgDate: 11/14/04 8:08 p.m.

So... it's that time again. Has it been five weeks already? Has it only been five weeks? I have no conception of time anymore and I really don't care for that matter.

Eternal Mk IV is out.

Ten new maps. The sucky ones are mine, the really awesome ones are D.M-A's, and the three Pfhor Flagship levels are the work of newcomer Sean Shaw, who I think I forgot to put on the credits screen. Sorry Sean, I'll fix it in Mk V.

The previous 30 maps have had a lot of assorted bugfixed thanks to some awesome feedback from John Sumner. There's still a couple bugs that I couldn't quite fix but it should all work a good deal better now.

There's also a new weapon that doesn't quite work like it should, but it still looks pretty cool and has neat effects. It'll be a lot cooler once Luke shows up and makes it work right. And speaking of Mista B, the "new" monster for this chapter, our old friends the Drinniol, who are the namesake of chapter IV, are suspiciously absent because he vanished off the face of the Earth and took that part of the work with him. No hard feelings Luke, it's just a beta. So yeah, anywhere you see a F'lick'ta in Chapter IV, that's supposed to be a Drinniol. And uh, a couple places that you don't see F'lick'ta, too, there should be Drinniol there as well. Just use your imagination.

So yeah, Eternal Mk IV is out and done. I dunno, I think it's kinda OK, some parts of it rock, but I won't take any credit for those bits. Now if you're lucky, in five more weeks Mark V will be out and you can stop hearing me yap about my stupid pet project all the time...

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Mark IV, and I don't mean MjolnirForrest of B.org 11/14/04 8:08 p.m.
     Re: Mark IV, and I don't mean MjolnirAndrew Nagy 11/15/04 4:46 a.m.
           Re: Mark IV, and I don't mean MjolnirForrest of B.org 11/15/04 8:12 a.m.
                 Re: Mark IV, and I don't mean MjolnirSmeeisqualityfoo 11/15/04 11:10 a.m.
           Re: Mark IV, and I don't mean Mjolnirblake37 11/15/04 12:03 p.m.
                 Re: Mark IV, and I don't mean MjolnirAndrew Nagy 11/15/04 6:05 p.m.
                       Re: Mark IV, and I don't mean Mjolnirblake37 11/16/04 1:01 a.m.
     Re: Mark IV, and I don't mean MjolnirD-M.A. 11/15/04 4:53 a.m.
     Re: Mark IV, and I don't mean MjolnirKeith Palmer 11/16/04 11:46 a.m.
           Re: Mark IV, and I don't mean MjolnirJosh 11/17/04 9:55 a.m.
                 Re: Mark IV, and I don't mean Mjolnirblake37 11/17/04 12:16 p.m.
                 cvs mastahthermoplyae 11/17/04 1:50 p.m.
                 Re: Mark IV, and I don't mean MjolnirAndrew Nagy 11/17/04 6:09 p.m.
                       Re: Mark IV, and I don't mean Mjolnirthermoplyae 11/18/04 3:26 a.m.
     Re: Mark IV, and I don't mean MjolnirSteve Levinson 11/19/04 7:34 a.m.
           Re: Mark IV, and I don't mean MjolnirAndrew Nagy 11/19/04 2:09 p.m.
                 Re: Mark IV, and I don't mean MjolnirAdam Ashwell 11/20/04 8:08 a.m.
                       Re: Mark IV, and I don't mean MjolnirForrest of B.org 11/21/04 6:31 p.m.
                 Re: Mark IV, and I don't mean MjolnirSteve Levinson 11/23/04 12:04 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.