/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

"...make an ASS of U and ME."
Posted By: Andrew NagyDate: 10/6/04 7:31 p.m.

In Response To: You can also download Minotaur and O:DS (deathmonger)

: I now own every single Bungie game to ever be in existence.

: Well, nearly. I'm still looking for Weekend Warrior...

: Oh, and Jason ok’ed M1 and M2 as freeware a few months ago, on the b.net
: forums no less. I’m sure he’d be cool with the others.

Then shouldn't somebody be uploading the full version of Infinity to Fileball? Also, various versions of Forge and Anvil, and the Mac version of M2?

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

To those who want the full version of Marathon&PIDZetor 10/6/04 5:33 p.m.
     Do you have an official Bungie/Microsoft quote? *NM*Mista_B 10/6/04 5:58 p.m.
     You can also download Minotaur and O:DSdeathmonger 10/6/04 6:24 p.m.
           "...make an ASS of U and ME."Andrew Nagy 10/6/04 7:31 p.m.
           Re: Weekend Warrior sans nastyness•M 10/7/04 4:32 a.m.
     Re: To those who want the full version of MarathonMark Levin 10/6/04 8:10 p.m.
           Re: To those who want the full version of Marathonukimalefu 10/6/04 8:23 p.m.
                 Re: To those who want the full version of MarathonSteve Levinson 10/6/04 9:39 p.m.
                       Re: To those who want the full version of MarathonD-M.A. 10/7/04 4:18 a.m.
                             Re: To those who want the full version of MarathonMark Levin 10/7/04 7:03 a.m.
                                   Re: To those who want the full version of MarathonD-M.A. 10/7/04 7:25 a.m.
                                         Re: To those who want the full version of MarathonAndrew Nagy 10/7/04 5:12 p.m.
                                               Re: To those who want the full version of MarathonMista_B 10/7/04 6:07 p.m.
                                                     Re: To those who want the full version of MarathonD-M.A. 10/7/04 7:22 p.m.
                                   Re: To those who want the full version of MarathonVid Boi 10/7/04 7:29 a.m.
                             Re: To those who want the full version of Marathonukimalefu 10/7/04 12:12 p.m.
                                   Re: To those who want the full version of MarathonAndrew Nagy 10/7/04 5:10 p.m.
     Re: To those who want the full version of MarathonVid Boi 10/7/04 4:13 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.