/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Marathon Aleph One
Posted By: AfroRyanDate: 10/4/04 1:29 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Marathon Aleph One (Andromeda_5[Kilo])

: Yeah, a PiD conversion would be pretty cool.

: Where did you download Infinity?

quick question. Although i personally own the bungie mac action sack (therefore owning Infinity), i was still curious whether or not downloading Infinity is legit or not. After all, everyone was encouraged to buy the sack to "give bungie props," but that implied more towards M1A1 and Marathon 2 (even though M2s source code was released, inderectly kinda makin it freeware). Like on bungies mb, a mod posted a topic on where to dl M1A1 and M2 for free, and how to get them to work with Aleph One, but not Infinity. bungie (obviously) didn't seem to have a problem with it, as it wasn't shut down, and was actually encouraged. However, Infinity was never really mentioned, unless it was to say that u needed to buy the sack in order to play it (and dont give me crap about it being too hard to post because its mac based, its more than simple to get the right tools to extract what u need). but now that the sack is no longer being sold, i was wondering if that makes infinity "free" now. Some of my friends are interested, but im too mean to copy mine for them. thanks in advance to anyone who knows, or at least assumes (i myself and assuming it's alright now, but its really hard to find any old MAC games around the net, so someone whould have to make it readily available to the public [not me]).

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Marathon Aleph OneTwelveMotion 10/2/04 6:00 p.m.
     Re: Marathon Aleph OneSpeaker-To-Animals 10/2/04 7:01 p.m.
           Re: Marathon Aleph OneTwelveMotion 10/2/04 8:27 p.m.
                 Re: Marathon Aleph OneD-M.A. 10/2/04 10:18 p.m.
           Re: Marathon Aleph OneTim Vogel (Earthquake software) 10/2/04 8:50 p.m.
     Re: Marathon Aleph OneOri 10/2/04 8:15 p.m.
     Re: Marathon Aleph OneVid Boi 10/3/04 3:19 a.m.
           Re: Marathon Aleph OneAndromeda_5[Kilo] 10/3/04 5:03 a.m.
                 Re: Marathon Aleph OneAfroRyan 10/4/04 1:29 p.m.
                       Re: Marathon Aleph OneTwelveMotion 10/4/04 5:45 p.m.
                             Re: Marathon Aleph OneMista_B 10/4/04 7:56 p.m.
                             Re: Marathon Aleph OneAndrew Nagy 10/5/04 4:55 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.