/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Reasoning why RED *could* be an alternate univ
Posted By: DylanDate: 9/29/04 3:17 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Reasoning why RED *could* be an alternate univ (Blayne)

:The above point, to the sentence below is a substantial logic leap, Dylan.

You have misunderstood me. It’s not meant to be logical, it is hypothetical. It’s a theory that has no evidence but fits the circumstances. The rest of my theory is also a presupposition and should not be considered as logically derived. You have done the same thing saying, ‘’It’s my supposition that UESC actually fell to the DANGI corp’’. I simply felt mine fit better into the RED backstory and wanted to know your opinion on this, I wasn’t asking to be derided.

:it’s usually accepted that the Jjaro can communicate with (hypothetically) any of the Mjolnir marines

Now to qoute a RED terminal: ‘’He was bent on slaughter, killing anything not of his kind and sometimes even his kin if they were in the wrong place. Sometimes even in the right place. He eviscerated beings of little intellect and crunched their spines under his boots. Punching walls, wandering paths of uncertainty, and always listening to a displaced mind with no body..He battled for the keys to my cell with his disembodied thane floating just out of reach... I was free and he had let me out, though he and his unseen companion believed otherwise.”

Maybe the unseen companion is one of the Jjiaro? They seem to be powerful but not all knowing. Yes I have played RED, Rubicon and M2. I’m currently working on infinity.

Mark I apologize about saying “for Mr. Levin’s Sake”. That’s rather rude and I didn’t mean it that way. I was refering to the one spot which says Jjiaro:

‘’...Now I fiNd tHe JjarrO tOok fAvOr on you aS weLl. GranTinG yoU a nEw lIfe witHin a tWisted sHell oF fLesh & meTal...You liVe beyOnd yOur deAth as A mortal...For tHis yOu excHanged thE tReaSures yOu stOle fRom my cHariOt...”

There is a slot in the physics for the actual spider tank in which it fights for the Pfhor. This however is not implemented in the game.

I admittedly mistated the statement about the texures. I agree they are derived from the Jjiaro infinity set. Finally I am not twelve.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Scenario News updated.A Chinese Austin Powers 9/20/04 11:55 p.m.
     Re: Scenario News updated.Andromeda_5[Kilo] 9/21/04 2:43 a.m.
           Re: Scenario News updated.goran 9/21/04 3:27 a.m.
           Re: Scenario News updated.Steve Levinson 9/21/04 8:23 a.m.
                 Re: Scenario News updated.D-M.A. 9/21/04 8:32 a.m.
                 Re: Scenario News updated.Andromeda_5[Kilo] 9/21/04 8:44 a.m.
                 Red 2 PonderingsBlayne 9/22/04 7:12 a.m.
                       Re: Red 2 PonderingsSteve Levinson 9/22/04 6:11 p.m.
                       Re: Red 2 PonderingsMark Levin 9/22/04 8:06 p.m.
                       Re: Red 2 PonderingsDylan 9/23/04 6:08 p.m.
                             Reasoning why RED *could* be an alternate universeBlayne 9/23/04 7:30 p.m.
                                   Re: Reasoning why RED *could* be an alternate univMark Levin 9/24/04 4:25 a.m.
                                         Of the Jjaro in PiD and thoughts on the MaraverseBlayne 9/24/04 7:42 a.m.
                                               Re: Of the Jjaro in PiD and thoughts on the MaraveAndrew Nagy 9/24/04 4:24 p.m.
                                                     Re: Of the Jjaro in PiD and thoughts on the MaraveAndrew Nagy 12/8/04 3:09 p.m.
                                                           Re: Of the Jjaro in PiD and thoughts on the MaraveBlayne 12/12/04 5:28 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Of the Jjaro in PiD and thoughts on the MaraveForrest of B.org 12/13/04 8:09 a.m.
                                                                       What about Tron? *NM*Andrew Nagy 12/13/04 10:54 a.m.
                                   Re: Reasoning why RED *could* be an alternate univDylan 9/25/04 6:33 a.m.
                                         Re: Reasoning why RED *could* be an alternate univBlayne 9/26/04 5:04 p.m.
                                               Re: Reasoning why RED *could* be an alternate univMark Levin 9/26/04 7:09 p.m.
                                                     Understood Mark. *NM*Blayne 9/28/04 2:51 p.m.
                                               Re: Reasoning why RED *could* be an alternate univDylan 9/29/04 3:17 p.m.
                                                     Re: Reasoning why RED *could* be an alternate univMark Levin 9/29/04 4:36 p.m.
     AntianomaticForrest of B.org 9/21/04 9:14 a.m.
     Re: Scenario News updated.Adam Ashwell 9/21/04 9:46 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.