/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: 'Real' Tactics? HAH!
Posted By: Warlord CarnageDate: 9/20/04 5:01 a.m.

In Response To: Re: 'Real' Tactics? HAH! (Andrew Nagy)

: You're not a 'spazeroid' for how you play the game, you're a 'spazeroid' for
: how you go around telling everyone about your OMG SKILZ when you're
: obviously just a lowly fanboy with a hostile attitude.

I am beginning to feel slightly insulted now. I only said that I thought I had become quite powerful, and it was only once. I'm sorry if that is bragging. I am not a measly fanboy, you don't have the slightest idea what i'm here for. I don't think the idea is "I don't appreciate the fact that you're simply stating you're a skilled player when we haven't even had the chance to know you". I think it's more along the lines of "My newbie years are way back in the past, I hate newbies, and if you're a newbie then you're a stupid spazeroid with a hostile attitude and short temper" sort of thing.

Oh, and in case you were wondering, I don't have a hostile attitude. If I were to, you can bet that I would've went over to a doom forum. I love doom, but what are the types of people that i'd meet if i went over to a doom forum? Most of them would be a bunch of psychotic (sometimes rather stupid) teenagers with terretz syndrome blabbing about mostly either mods or what they think is better: Doom 3 or classic doom. I come here and a majority of the inhabitants here are people who discuss complex matters over the gameplay and story and maps (at least that is what it seems like so far). I wouldn't have come here if it were just for the sake of doing this big long debate over what is better: Classic Marathon or Marathon Arena or something like what those doom berserkers might have talked about had they been booted into the marathon world as well as this forum as well.

So to make the long story short: Shut up.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

New MemberWarlord Carnage 9/16/04 4:03 a.m.
     Re: New Memberukimalefu 9/16/04 5:00 a.m.
     Re: New MemberYossarian 9/16/04 5:15 a.m.
           I only have one secretAnaphiel 9/16/04 9:03 a.m.
     Re: New MemberMista_B 9/16/04 9:46 a.m.
           'Real' Tactics? HAH!Warlord Carnage 9/16/04 6:46 p.m.
                 ? *NM*Mista_B 9/16/04 6:56 p.m.
                 Re: 'Real' Tactics? HAH!Andrew Nagy 9/16/04 7:02 p.m.
                       Re: 'Real' Tactics? HAH!Me_43 9/16/04 7:41 p.m.
                 ballistic mastersgoran 9/16/04 7:43 p.m.
                       Re: ballistic mastersSteve Levinson 9/16/04 9:58 p.m.
                             Re: ballistic mastersD-M.A. 9/16/04 10:22 p.m.
                                   Re: ballistic mastersForrest of B.org 9/16/04 10:56 p.m.
                                         Re: ballistic mastersSteve Levinson 9/17/04 3:58 a.m.
                             Perhaps add hit-detection to Aleph? *NM*Mista_B 9/16/04 10:55 p.m.
                             Re: ballistic mastersgoran 9/16/04 11:35 p.m.
                                   Re: ballistic mastersSteve Levinson 9/17/04 4:10 a.m.
                                         Re: ballistic mastersgoran 9/17/04 9:16 a.m.
                                               Re: ballistic mastersSpeaker-To-Animals 9/17/04 12:14 p.m.
                                                     Re: ballistic mastersCaptain Bob 9/17/04 1:27 p.m.
                             Re: ballistic mastersblake37 9/17/04 3:24 p.m.
                       Re: ballistic mastersWarlord Carnage 9/17/04 7:05 a.m.
                             Re: ballistic mastersSteve Levinson 9/17/04 12:51 p.m.
                 Re: 'Real' Tactics? HAH!Anonymous 9/17/04 7:45 p.m.
                       Re: 'Real' Tactics? HAH!Warlord Carnage 9/19/04 6:36 p.m.
                             Re: 'Real' Tactics? HAH!Andrew Nagy 9/19/04 7:23 p.m.
                                   Re: 'Real' Tactics? HAH!Mark Levin 9/19/04 8:39 p.m.
                                   Re: 'Real' Tactics? HAH!Warlord Carnage 9/20/04 5:01 a.m.
                                         (ADMIN) Re: 'Real' Tactics? HAH! Count Zero 9/20/04 8:31 a.m.
                                         Re: 'Real' Tactics? HAH!RyokoTK 9/21/04 2:59 a.m.
                                               And then I read the admin's post. *NM*RyokoTK 9/21/04 3:00 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.