/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

New member.
Posted By: Andromeda_5[Kilo]Date: 9/17/04 3:36 a.m.

Hello all, I'm new here.

I've posted under this name before but never actually made a profile. Hope to learn about ya'll and have fun!

But what I'd most like to do is resolve one of my biggest problems. Let me tell you guys about it.

The first time I played Marathon was last year. That's right...LAST year. Thanks to Bob-B-Q I was introduced to the marvels of Pfhor killing...but what has always nagged me at the back of my mind is, I'm not a real fan, and I never will be.

Yeah, sure that might sound stupid; but because I never played it 8 years ago...I feel like I'll never be able to fit in with the Marathon community. I've read all of your posts to the "when did you first play Marathon?" thread, and I felt like crying. I guess I'm the only one here who never played it when it was first made. I was never much of a gamer back then, the only game I played back then was Dark Forces, back when I still liked Star Wars. I've been trying to resolve this conflict for a while...

But the only way to do that would to be to go back in time, and buy my past self a copy of Marathon.

Well, at least I play it at all. It'd be a shame if I went through life without "ever" playing it. Thanks Bob.

Annnyyywaaayy....see ya'll around.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

New member.Andromeda_5[Kilo] 9/17/04 3:36 a.m.
     Re: New member.Steve Levinson 9/17/04 3:54 a.m.
           Re: New member.Bob-B-Q 9/17/04 4:04 a.m.
           Oh no Steve, you mentioned Halo! *NM*D-M.A. 9/17/04 6:09 a.m.
                 And so did you! *NM*Steve Levinson 9/17/04 12:32 p.m.
                       doh! *NM*D-M.A. 9/17/04 1:05 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.