/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Forrest...
Posted By: TigerDate: 9/15/04 6:56 p.m.

In Response To: Re: POST!! (Forrest of B.org)

Har har, no, I'm 25 years old. I'm just drunk :D.

Don't worry Forrest. I'm mature (at least enough not to be another one of those stereotypical spoiled rich-kids).

BLAM? HAH? ZAP? Look, I may not have been the most politically correct, but throwing down my post (POST) as immature and childish whereas others found their joy at this place through doing excessively amateur bird calls is what I would consider perhaps contradictional and ironic. Yes you're right, I have been immature in those posts, but I just don't think that this is any worse than posting BLAM like you're pretending to play SiN with a bunch of schoolboys. You want more BLAM in your life? Just undo the mute on your computer. Listen to your iTunes. I'm old enough to live my own life, go live your own.

Now if anyone at home is reading over my shoulder, I'm going to force them to play fucking Putt-putt goes to the moon until they cry to their mommy.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Making A Manual For MarathonDominick 9/11/04 7:58 p.m.
     Cool. *is deja-vu'd* *NM*Mista_B 9/11/04 9:31 p.m.
     Re: grenadethrowing hulks•M 9/12/04 5:13 a.m.
           Re: grenadethrowing hulksAdam Ashwell 9/12/04 6:33 a.m.
     Are you sure this is for Marathon?Tiger 9/12/04 6:37 a.m.
     Re: Making A Manual For MarathonSteve Levinson 9/12/04 7:41 a.m.
           Re: Making A Manual For Marathon•M 9/12/04 9:08 a.m.
     Re: Making A Manual For MarathonAdam Ashwell 9/12/04 12:36 p.m.
     I'd rather stick with the actual manual, myself.RyokoTK 9/12/04 3:16 p.m.
           Along with those, what about major juggernauts? :P *NM*thermoplyae 9/12/04 6:04 p.m.
           Re: I'd rather stick with the actual manual, myselTiger 9/13/04 1:45 p.m.
                 Re: I'd rather stick with the actual manual, myselMark Levin 9/13/04 5:32 p.m.
                       Re: I'd rather stick with the actual manual, myselRyokoTK 9/13/04 5:44 p.m.
                             Re: I'd rather stick with the actual manual, myselTiger 9/14/04 2:16 p.m.
                                   POST *NM*Tiger 9/15/04 4:02 a.m.
                                         POST! *NM*Tiger 9/15/04 1:44 p.m.
                                               POST!! *NM*Tiger 9/15/04 6:24 p.m.
                                                     Re: POST!!Forrest of B.org 9/15/04 6:33 p.m.
                                                           Forrest...Tiger 9/15/04 6:56 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Forrest...Forrest of B.org 9/15/04 8:20 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Forrest...Adam Ashwell 9/16/04 3:30 a.m.
                                                                             Re: Forrest...Forrest of B.org 9/16/04 7:14 a.m.
                                                                 Re: Forrest...ukimalefu 9/16/04 5:52 a.m.
                                                                       OH, no... YOUR MOM! *NM*Tiger 9/16/04 6:48 p.m.
                                                                             But don't forget to hold down the control key *NM*Steve Levinson 9/16/04 10:00 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: But don't forget to hold down the control keyForrest of B.org 9/16/04 11:00 p.m.
                                                                                   Control-YOURMOM?Forrest of B.org 9/17/04 7:42 a.m.
                                                                 Re: Forrest...Andrew Nagy/Document 9/16/04 10:21 a.m.
           Re: I'd rather stick with the actual manual, myselDominick 11/22/04 4:04 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.