/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: PF Volunteers – Stewards of the Enigma
Posted By: AndrewDate: 9/4/04 3:18 p.m.

In Response To: Re: PF Volunteers – Stewards of the Enigma (Steve Levinson)

I'm glad that you enjoyed playing the beta of PF. Matt and I are trying to combine all of are fixes and it is a daunting task. Hopefully we can get our revised version out shortly and an AO port not to long after that. Matt and I both butchered most of our levels to meet the stringent M1 requirements. So hopefully in an AO version we can expand the levels to their full potential. I've enjoyed reading all of the comments and thank everyone for their time.

Andrew

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

PF Volunteers – Stewards of the EnigmaSteve Levinson 8/31/04 9:51 a.m.
     Re: PF Volunteers – Stewards of the EnigmaDr. John Sumner 8/31/04 12:09 p.m.
           Re: PF Volunteers – Stewards of the Enigmamattschenk 8/31/04 2:39 p.m.
                 Re: PF Volunteers – Stewards of the EnigmaSteve Levinson 9/1/04 9:49 a.m.
                       Re: PF Volunteers – Stewards of the EnigmaAndrew 9/4/04 3:18 p.m.
                             Re: PF Volunteers – Stewards of the EnigmaAdam Ashwell 9/5/04 2:24 a.m.
                                   Re: PF Volunteers – Stewards of the Enigmamattschenk 9/5/04 11:20 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.