/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: PF Volunteers – Stewards of the Enigma
Posted By: mattschenkDate: 8/31/04 2:39 p.m.

In Response To: Re: PF Volunteers – Stewards of the Enigma (Dr. John Sumner)

: I truly, truly look forward to the updated
: version of PF.

Which will be some time coming. I just finished reading the last few levels in the series and have taken mental note of their problems, but it will be awhile before Andy or I can get to fixing all these up. However, we have made a lot of progress though there are a few things in the scenario that will greatly slow us down like some of the harder bugs involving the biotubes and the creation of several new levels. Andy has taken it upon himself to make some net levels, I do not know if anybody would actually play network M1 but they will make the port to AO whenever we can get around to that. And the one he showed me was pretty dang cool--some level design elements that really impressed me.

As we work on finishing the revised version, if anybody would like to offer tips, suggestions, or help not covered in the volunteers series please feel free to email me; that also goes if you'd be interested in testing the new version before it's officially released.

Thanks a bunch for your contrabutions and input. All was carefully read and seriously considered.
-matt

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

PF Volunteers – Stewards of the EnigmaSteve Levinson 8/31/04 9:51 a.m.
     Re: PF Volunteers – Stewards of the EnigmaDr. John Sumner 8/31/04 12:09 p.m.
           Re: PF Volunteers – Stewards of the Enigmamattschenk 8/31/04 2:39 p.m.
                 Re: PF Volunteers – Stewards of the EnigmaSteve Levinson 9/1/04 9:49 a.m.
                       Re: PF Volunteers – Stewards of the EnigmaAndrew 9/4/04 3:18 p.m.
                             Re: PF Volunteers – Stewards of the EnigmaAdam Ashwell 9/5/04 2:24 a.m.
                                   Re: PF Volunteers – Stewards of the Enigmamattschenk 9/5/04 11:20 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.