/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: just something little
Posted By: Forrest of B.orgDate: 8/29/04 5:59 p.m.

In Response To: just something little (blake37)

: forrest, i was just curios, is eternal ment to tie into other senarios story
: wise?

I try, where it's convenient, to allow other scenarios and stories not to conflict, but I'm not going out of my way. It's got strongest connections to RED and WMaiD (I still read that as "weapons of mass AI destruction" in my head), though the RED connections are made very indirectly stated and the WMaiD connections are really more of Blayne making WMaiD use a lot of Eternal's take on the workings of the Marathon universe, more than Eternal trying to be compatible with WMaiD.

It's definitely incompatible with TI regarding what S'bhuth is and how he "joined the chaos", as well as the nature of the Jjaro; and it's pretty much incompatible with EVIL too, as far as I can recally their history and nature of the Pfhor. I don't really mention the major bulk of the Pfhor wars much in Eternal proper, just the prologue, and that prologue is from a failed timeline anyway, so Rubicon *could* fit in the same universe as Eternal's "real" timeline, although we seem to have some pretty strong differences of opinion on what Bungie's "real" timeline is (as in, how the events of Infinity affect the M2 universe).

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

just something littleblake37 8/29/04 2:37 p.m.
     Re: just something littleForrest of B.org 8/29/04 5:59 p.m.
           Re: just something littleblake37 8/30/04 2:45 a.m.
                 Re: just something littleJohannes Gunnar 8/30/04 5:18 a.m.
                       Re: just something littleblake37 8/30/04 5:33 a.m.
                             Re: just something littleJohannes Gunnar 8/30/04 7:44 a.m.
                                   Re: just something littleForrest of B.org 8/30/04 8:25 a.m.
                                         Re: just something littleblake37 8/30/04 9:55 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.