/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Wideload Connection? (Mildly off-topic.)
Posted By: thermoplyaeDate: 8/26/04 6:31 p.m.

So I was listening to some of the clips on the now-famous www.ilovebees.com, but none of them sound like Halo. So many people are like OMG HALO 2 CAN'T U SEE THE CONNEXIONZ?

If you really listen, you can sort of hear the Halo engine. It has a uniquely soft-but-not-muffled sound to it (aside from the Monitor's voice, who seems to come through oddly and irritatingly distorted and harsh) which I've never heard in other games. The content of it also seems sort of down-to-Earth and humorous. Again, not really Halo 2 material.

Leaving us (or just me, who knows) with Wideload. They're coming out with an action game based on humor with the Halo engine. And I know it's making a pretty big leap (ilovebees.com came out with the Halo 2 ads, the entire internet community thinks it's Bungie, and many other reasons), but I don't think it's totally impossible for this to be related to that other game that's coming out.

Thoughts? :)

Voices? What Voices?

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Wideload Connection? (Mildly off-topic.)thermoplyae 8/26/04 6:31 p.m.
     Re: Wideload Connection? (Mildly off-topic.)ukimalefu 8/26/04 8:20 p.m.
     Re: Wideload Connection? (Mildly off-topic.)a disreputable source 8/27/04 7:36 a.m.
           Re: Wideload Connection? (Mildly off-topic.)Johannes Gunnar 8/27/04 8:27 a.m.
                 Re: Wideload Connection? (Mildly off-topic.)Forrest of B.org 8/29/04 12:45 a.m.
                       Re: Wideload Connection? (Mildly off-topic.)Miguel Chavez 8/29/04 11:30 a.m.
                             Re: Wideload Connection? (Mildly off-topic.)Forrest of B.org 8/29/04 5:49 p.m.
                                   Re: Wideload Connection? (Mildly off-topic.)a disreputable source 8/31/04 4:25 a.m.
                                         Re: Wideload Connection? (Mildly off-topic.)Forrest of B.org 8/31/04 7:17 a.m.
                                               Re: Wideload Connection? (Mildly off-topic.)Yossarian 8/31/04 10:23 a.m.
                                                     Re: Wideload Connection? (Mildly off-topic.)Simon of team Sigma 8/31/04 11:09 a.m.
                                                     Re: Wideload Connection? (Mildly off-topic.)Forrest of B.org 8/31/04 5:26 p.m.
                 Re: Wideload Connection? (Mildly off-topic.)Matt 8/30/04 7:27 p.m.
                       Re: Wideload Connection? (Mildly off-topic.)Johannes Gunnar 9/1/04 6:58 a.m.
                       Re: Wideload Connection? (Mildly off-topic.)deathmonger 9/1/04 8:28 a.m.
                             Re: Wideload Connection? (Mildly off-topic.)Matt 9/1/04 2:40 p.m.
                                   Re: Wideload Connection? (Mildly off-topic.)Enkidu 9/2/04 2:29 a.m.
           Re: Wideload Connection? (Mildly off-topic.)Enkidu 8/27/04 9:46 a.m.
                 Re: Wideload Connection? (Mildly off-topic.)thermoplyae 8/27/04 11:57 a.m.
     Re: Wideload Connection? (Mildly off-topic.)Matt 8/30/04 6:49 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.