/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: PF Volunteers - Package Delivery/The Landing
Posted By: Steve LevinsonDate: 8/24/04 6:45 p.m.

In Response To: Re: PF Volunteers - Package Delivery/The Landing (mattschenk)

: I could just rotate the player's starting position so that they are facing
: the pattern buffer. Have the chance to save, then turn around and as you
: descibed it, walk towards the guns and then BOOM get assaulted from the
: toopers.

This is pretty much what I had in mind myself. I would have gotten in on the discussion right after John's first post, but I was out all evening. Funny, here I'm actually apologizing for a night out with my wife and friends? John, I wasn't trying to imply that I didn't like Egos - I actually put more of an onus on Package in my post, but the opening of Egos is hell and just about insures repeadted replays of the end of Package and the entirety fo Landing. To me placing a PB at the start of Egos and making the first troopers inactive is perfect, and it has the added benefit of making the start of Egos a bit more survivable in the first place. It will certainly change initial strategy - unless you want to make that PB a use once PB (please don't do that). Otherwise I really, really liked Egos, but more on that tomorrow.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

PF Volunteers - Package Delivery/The LandingSteve Levinson 8/24/04 11:16 a.m.
     Re: PF Volunteers - Package Delivery/The LandingDr. John Sumner 8/24/04 1:14 p.m.
           Re: PF Volunteers - Package Delivery/The Landingmattschenk 8/24/04 3:22 p.m.
                 Re: PF Volunteers - Package Delivery/The LandingDr. John Sumner 8/24/04 3:57 p.m.
                       Re: PF Volunteers - Package Delivery/The Landingmattschenk 8/24/04 4:35 p.m.
                             Re: PF Volunteers - Package Delivery/The LandingDr. John Sumner 8/24/04 5:23 p.m.
                                   Re: PF Volunteers - Package Delivery/The Landingmattschenk 8/24/04 6:20 p.m.
                                         Re: PF Volunteers - Package Delivery/The LandingSteve Levinson 8/24/04 6:45 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.