/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Hey everybody!
Posted By: TigerDate: 8/18/04 2:51 p.m.

Can anybody beat this?

Also read what I have to say at the bottom about this, just so you all know.

PATHWAYS INTO DARKNESS

Body Count
Nightmare=8
Headless=103
Phantasm (Banshees, I guess they never fixed that once they changed the name)=6
Zombie=62
Stalker=5

Body Count=184

Damage
Damage Inflicted=3056
Damage Taken=1010

Damage Ratio=2.59

Accuracy
Survival Knife=68%(153/223)
Walther P4 Pistol=78%(188/238)

Overall Accuracy=73%

Score
Carnage Bonus(+1 per 250 bodies)=+0
Accuracy Bonus (+1 per 10% over 40%)=+3

Total Score=11

This was supposed to be a pasted picture of the scoreboard, but it somehow didn't work out. Also, pardon the inaccuracy I had with my weapons. I couldn't stand how slow everything is in PID, so I put in a cheat that made things faster. It's taken a little while to adjust to. This scoreboard I got through putting in a cheat that showed how good I was in combat. In the process, the cheat also made things harder, putting in more monsters. It may be hard to believe that I killed 103 Headless, but the more monsters cheat also had monsters randomly appear in the map from time to time, and I wanted to make myself seem more expertise by going back to levels to kill more that either had randomly spawned somewhere or had escaped my wrath. Also note that this is only the demo, so I rocked on with what little I had, so sorry if this sucks. Once I get the full version, I promise to not rest until I get a score of at least 75. YEAH!

So anyway, can anyone beat this? It's simple: Start the game, hold down the control key and type in carnage. You should be given a scoreboard, which so far says nothing. Hit ok. Now there are more monsters! Clear out Ground Floor, Charon Doesn't Make Change and Come And Take Your Medicine. If you surpass my scores, I'll try to find a way to pay you back. Maybe I'll post a bunch of comic strips in here dedicated to you, or do something. Hell, maybe I'll get you a link to something you want.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Hey everybody!Tiger 8/18/04 2:51 p.m.
     Re: Hey everybody!a disreputable source 8/19/04 6:48 a.m.
           DunnoTiger 8/19/04 6:50 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.