/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Where can I find Aleph One internet games ?
Posted By: Johannes GunnarDate: 8/18/04 12:47 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Where can I find Aleph One internet games ? (Ori)

Yes, like everybody say the best bet to find players is on the Aleph One chat room on iChat/AIM. Many other places are also possible like hl.forerunners.org (hotline server) where lots of bungie fans stay and chat and most of the time there should be A1 players there.

There was a website in the work once that was specialized for A1 Multiplayer. You could register there and be listed in the player database, people could then add you to their AIM/ICQ/MSN/YAHOO contact list and bug you whenever you were online. It was also filled with tutorials on how to set up a net game and how to fix many problems. But the making of that website halted and is dead now. There was a beta version up with an ongoing player database but i think it's dead now. But maybe if people are interested it could be resurrected.
(the website was in the works by me and Jerry Nummi)
: All systems work for online play. The main place to meet and play is the
: Aleph One chat room via AIM or iChat or equivalent. There is also a yahoo
: group, where you can try and stir up some activity. I think that play has
: been a little slack lately, a lot of the regulars have drifted off. If you
: want to play, message me on iChat, my screen name is OriG3. I can help you
: get a game going. Hope to see you soon.

: -Ori

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Where can I find Aleph One internet games ?Thomas Hymon 8/17/04 12:35 p.m.
     Re: Where can I find Aleph One internet games ?HolyMcGibblets 8/17/04 12:49 p.m.
     Re: Where can I find Aleph One internet games ?Yossarian 8/17/04 12:51 p.m.
           Re: Where can I find Aleph One internet games ?Siphonopho 8/17/04 1:47 p.m.
                 Re: Where can I find Aleph One internet games ?mneub12 8/17/04 1:51 p.m.
                       Re: Where can I find Aleph One internet games ?Ori 8/17/04 8:17 p.m.
                             Re: Where can I find Aleph One internet games ?Johannes Gunnar 8/18/04 12:47 a.m.
                             Re: Where can I find Aleph One internet games ?Andrew Nagy 8/18/04 7:11 a.m.
                             Re: Where can I find Aleph One internet games ?Mr. Cactus 8/18/04 9:26 a.m.
                                   Re: Where can I find Aleph One internet games ?Ori 8/18/04 11:06 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.