/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Why can't I find a MML script for Tempus Irae?
Posted By: Andrew NagyDate: 8/8/04 2:03 p.m.

In Response To: Why can't I find a MML script for Tempus Irae? *NM* (Andrew Nagy)

The first thing I found (using Google) was a link on Orbital Arm to download "Scenario MML Updates.zip". That package has M2, Evil, RED, Rubicon, Return to Marathon, and M1A1; but not Tempus Irae.

A script for Pfh'J is available on its Big House site, but not on Orbital Arm. And you probably still need Infinity to install Pfh'J anyway. And now that I'm on the subject, I think you still need Infinity 1.2 to install Arx Immanis.

Are people still working on this stuff? What of the bug in TC19?

Other stuff seen in the Archives under "Big Scenarios" that could be converted to Aleph One: Erodrome, Hoth Preview, Black Series, Mill2.

Someday, someone should make an app to convert a patched Infinity app to a set of MML scripts.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Why can't I find a MML script for Tempus Irae? *NM*Andrew Nagy 8/8/04 12:31 p.m.
     Re: Why can't I find a MML script for Tempus Irae?Steve Levinson 8/8/04 12:45 p.m.
           Re: Why can't I find a MML script for Tempus Irae?Andrew Nagy 8/8/04 2:31 p.m.
                 Re: Why can't I find a MML script for Tempus Irae?Steve Levinson 8/8/04 4:53 p.m.
     Re: Why can't I find a MML script for Tempus Irae?Andrew Nagy 8/8/04 2:03 p.m.
           Re: Why can't I find a MML script for Tempus Irae?Steve Levinson 8/8/04 5:16 p.m.
                 Trojan on Aleph OneAndrew Nagy 8/11/04 10:53 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.