/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Pollution - Earth - Deathstar - Help
Posted By: goranDate: 8/4/04 12:49 p.m.

I've a quick question. Don't ask me how this is done, it's all top secret. Still I need your input on it. Say, what if Earth far in the future in converted into something very similar to Deathstar in Starwars. The reason for this would be to use all of Earth's material (atoms) and at the same time build usable structures of it. Well I suppose only this can ewoke some question, but don't be so hasty, there's a particular thing I've comed to ask you. If you lived on planet which is a vast structure, would it be possible to live (for humans) deep under the surface? The gravity, if I'm correct would gradually disappear the closer you get to the center. What more worries me, is if the pressure would kill you off at a certain depth. Any Ideas, is it plausable?

*** Don't care for ventilation and the absence of the sun, those are already worked out***

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Pollution - Earth - Deathstar - Helpgoran 8/4/04 12:49 p.m.
     Re: Pollution - Earth - Deathstar - HelpForrest of B.org 8/4/04 1:01 p.m.
           Re: Pollution - Earth - Deathstar - Helpgoran 8/4/04 1:15 p.m.
                 Re: Pollution - Earth - Deathstar - HelpForrest of B.org 8/4/04 2:09 p.m.
                       Re: Pollution - Earth - Deathstar - Helpukimalefu 8/4/04 6:48 p.m.
                             Re: Pollution - Earth - Deathstar - HelpSteve Levinson 8/4/04 9:26 p.m.
                                   Re: Pollution - Earth - Deathstar - HelpForrest of B.org 8/4/04 9:57 p.m.
                                         Re: Pollution - Earth - Deathstar - HelpLunair 8/5/04 6:18 p.m.
                                               Re: Pollution - Earth - Deathstar - HelpSockPuppet 8/5/04 9:57 p.m.
                                                     Re: Pollution - Earth - Deathstar - Helpgoran 8/6/04 12:38 a.m.
                                               Re: Pollution - Earth - Deathstar - HelpForrest of B.org 8/5/04 11:22 p.m.
                 Re: Pollution - Earth - Deathstar - HelpD-M.A. 8/6/04 4:48 a.m.
                       Re: Pollution - Earth - Deathstar - HelpBlayne 8/6/04 8:50 a.m.
                             Re: Pollution - Earth - Deathstar - HelpForrest of B.org 8/6/04 1:17 p.m.
                       Re: Pollution - Earth - Deathstar - Help•M 8/6/04 10:55 p.m.
                             Re: Pollution - Earth - Deathstar - HelpD-M.A. 8/7/04 2:52 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.