/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Marathon Images And Sounds in television
Posted By: MisanthropeDate: 7/26/04 12:29 p.m.

just an amusing marathon related odd Tv appearance

hello from Chile

i just wanted to point that somewhere in 1997's summer, here in Chile there was a summer program on wich in the starting there could you see the Menu images from the marathon 1 splash screen (i thinked it was pretty lame to just pust those images on a open tv show, anyway it was cool to see that there is some marathon fan on that channel)
anyway....the stuff didnt ended here, in every almost part of the show where you could see an interface (votants...call statistics or stuff like that) it had a marathon interface, with those hijaked pics from the resourse fork or just in the black backround-green characters
also there i could remember some sounds from marathon 2 and marathon 1 (door, platform and backround "noises")

in the show you could see many Macintosh computers, specialy a performa wich was used by the beautifull...hmmm whats the name in english? talker?....main character? welll it was a conversation summer program

Sadly i dont remember the name of the show but the girl on stage's name was Marcela Vacarezza and i think it lasted one or thwo seasons
the channel is the Chilean channel "La Red"

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Marathon Images And Sounds in televisionMisanthrope 7/26/04 12:29 p.m.
     Re: Marathon Images And Sounds in televisionMark Levin 7/26/04 12:38 p.m.
           Re: Marathon Images And Sounds in televisionHamish Sinclair 7/26/04 1:00 p.m.
                 Re: Marathon Images And Sounds in televisionJohannes Gunnar 7/27/04 1:20 a.m.
                       Re: Marathon Images And Sounds in televisionMisanthrope 8/7/04 2:27 p.m.
                 Re: Marathon Images And Sounds in televisionCheers 2/14/05 9:32 a.m.
           Marathon Images And Sounds in televisionMisanthrope 10/13/04 5:09 p.m.
           Re: Marathon Images And Sounds in television *NM*Andrew Nagy 7/16/06 7:16 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.