/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

A public attempt to reach *more* T-shirt buyers
Posted By: ErnieDate: 7/20/04 2:41 p.m.

In Response To: Re: A public attempt to reach Adam Kirk (Adam Ashwell)

: He hasn't posted on the forum recently, but he has been on AIM sometimes. He's SinInGray.Try and contact him through AIM (if you have it).

Thanks - I was able to hunt him down on AiM. Let's hope he actually sends payment in a decent timeframe.

Three other people seem to be MIA in terms of response or payment:

Barry T. Finlayson (du2andal@yahoo.com), Will Elliott (welliott@ups.edu) and Matthew Jones (millionmanmosh@yahoo.com).

Sorry to posting your email addresses in such a public manner, but I have no other avenues of contacting these individuals.

Tuition payments approach like Battle Group 7, with each arm aiming on decimating my bankaccount like the Nebulons. Hence, my need to get payments for items I've alreddy outlayed for. : D

On the upside, those who cannot be contacted in a decent time frame forfit their shirts to those waiting in line.

If anyone has additional contact info for these people (or if you are one of these three people) email me [marathonshirts@mail.com] or post here.

Thanks everyone!
-Blayne [ernie]

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

A public attempt to reach Adam KirkErnie 7/15/04 10:34 p.m.
     Re: A public attempt to reach Adam KirkAdam Ashwell 7/16/04 2:12 a.m.
           A public attempt to reach *more* T-shirt buyersErnie 7/20/04 2:41 p.m.
                 Re: A public attempt to reach *more* T-shirt buyer *NM*Farhat Kamal 8/16/04 9:43 a.m.
                       Re: A public attempt to reach *more* T-shirt buyerYossarian 8/16/04 10:12 a.m.
                             Re: A public attempt to reach *more* T-shirt buyera disreputable source 8/16/04 11:04 a.m.
                                   Re: A public attempt to reach *more* T-shirt buyerBlayne 8/16/04 2:42 p.m.
                                   Re: A public attempt to reach *more* T-shirt buyerEnkidu 8/17/04 4:26 a.m.
                                         Re: A public attempt to reach *more* T-shirt buyerLance Kerensky 8/20/04 9:57 p.m.
                 Re: A public attempt to reach *more* T-shirt buyerMustafa KUCUKKANDEMIR 8/28/04 3:11 a.m.
                       Re: A public attempt to reach *more* T-shirt buyerAdam Ashwell 8/28/04 3:14 a.m.
                       spam *NM*a disreputable source 8/28/04 11:13 a.m.
                       Oh dear.Blayne 8/29/04 9:50 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.