/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Ladies & Gentlemen, about our friend Neoptolemus
Posted By: Official Identification AgentDate: 7/15/04 2:51 p.m.

I have just made a recent discovery. Does everybody know a spammer named Neoptolemus? I have a history of the whole thing.

Sometime in the year 2003, a man appeared into the bungie marathon forums under the name of Neoptolemus. He was doing okay for a while. Now let me advise every one of you that Neoptolemus was not a true expression of who the man was. Eventually, the man-from now on, let's call this man Ted-added another different person with a somewhat different personality, named CATS, who was supposed to be another guy off the street, as well as someone named Starship Security Officer, who was supposed to be a kid with game ideas. This was necessary, as eventually he got drunk and turned Neoptolemus into a bratty bigot. Neoptolemus became a spammer, and was eventually dropped. CATS did well, but eventually disappeared, as well as Starship Security Officer. Not to mention the fact that Ted produced dozens of anonymous spammers or whiners such as Cute Fella and someone who was against the whole vidmaster concept.

That is basically his history. I advise you all to watch out for this man. I swear I am not Ted, but I can't swear that he won't return if he ever regains interest in this forum. I hope that if Ted does return, he will return as a good person, possibly his true self.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Ladies & Gentlemen, about our friend NeoptolemusOfficial Identification Agent 7/15/04 2:51 p.m.
     Re: Ladies & Gentlemen, about our friend NeoptolemBob-B-Q 7/15/04 3:12 p.m.
           Re: Ladies & Gentlemen, about our friend NeoptolemOfficial Identification Agent 7/15/04 3:21 p.m.
           Re: Ladies & Gentlemen, about our friend NeoptolemYossarian 7/15/04 3:28 p.m.
     Whatever dude. Quit smoking the Reeferdeathmonger 7/15/04 3:46 p.m.
     Re: Ladies & Gentlemen, about our friend NeoptolemEnkidu 7/15/04 4:36 p.m.
           Heh. *NM*Bob-B-Q 7/15/04 5:07 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.