/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Perhaps... but consider these facts:
Posted By: Adam AshwellDate: 7/7/04 3:32 a.m.

In Response To: Perhaps... but consider these facts: (Boomer)

: crow, king of moles sat upon his golden throne, towering above the chaotic
: scene below him. beyond his great wall, an army of peasants had come
: marching through the desert. the rebellion had started. hundreds of
: villagers stood before the wall, an image of hate and discontent, a great
: panorama stretching far across the horizon. the king’s vassals waited,
: their loaded bows aimed at the storm. their tension would soon be
: released. suddenly, seven angelic figures descended from the burning sky.
: Nathan found his fruit basket in the closet. thus ended the life of Aldo,
: general of the apes, leader and role-model for the gorillas... in the end,
: you will be no better, und so veiter.
Its....a thing celebrating Bungie day. I don't like this site, for this reason:"Bungie was originally a Mac developer. Bad idea obviously, but they managed to gain recognition amongst the few Mac gamers that there are. Use the links above to find out more about their older games."
Grrrrrrr.......

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Something big happening in a soon?deathmonger 7/5/04 5:14 p.m.
     Re: Something big happening in a soon?Me_43 7/5/04 7:47 p.m.
           Re: Something big happening in a soon?Vid Boi 7/6/04 3:04 a.m.
                 Re: Something big happening in a soon?Adam Ashwell 7/6/04 3:11 a.m.
                       Re: Something big happening in a soon?mneub12 7/6/04 4:15 a.m.
                             Re: Something big happening in a soon?Adam Ashwell 7/6/04 4:20 a.m.
                                   Re: Something big happening in a soon?Me_43 7/6/04 2:49 p.m.
                                         Re: Something big happening in a soon?Forrest of B.org 7/6/04 3:17 p.m.
                                               Re: Something big happening in a soon?Bob-B-Q 7/6/04 3:36 p.m.
                       Re: Something big happening in a soon?AfroRyan 7/6/04 6:01 a.m.
                             Re: Something big happening in a soon?Sarah Baucom 7/6/04 7:10 p.m.
                                   Re: Something big happening in a soon?Me_43 7/6/04 8:11 p.m.
                                   Re: Something big happening in a soon?Me_43 7/6/04 8:11 p.m.
                                         Perhaps... but consider these facts:Boomer 7/6/04 11:24 p.m.
                                               Re: Perhaps... but consider these facts:Adam Ashwell 7/7/04 3:32 a.m.
                                                     Re: Perhaps... but consider these facts:Johannes Gunnar 7/7/04 3:38 a.m.
                                                           Re: Perhaps... but consider these facts:Boomer 7/7/04 5:26 a.m.
                                                                 Re: Perhaps... but consider these facts:Siphonopho 7/7/04 6:34 a.m.
                                                                       Re: Perhaps... but consider these facts:deathmonger 7/7/04 7:57 a.m.
                                                                       I've corrected him. :-)Johannes Gunnar 7/8/04 3:54 a.m.
     WTF? "in a soon"? What the hell was I on... *NM*deathmonger 7/6/04 8:50 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.