/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Next Volunteers Series
Posted By: Steve LevinsonDate: 5/18/04 9:31 a.m.

Now that Mark is back and raring to go, once he finishes going over revisions for Red 1.1, I think that we should consider doing EMR as the next Volunteers effort. This will be a departure for us, as it clearly leaves the Marathon Universe behind. Ordinarily I would have liked to remain with the original Marathon story line and do Trojan next, but with EMR X in public beta, there will probably be more than a few of us playing EMR in the coming weeks, so this might indeed be an excellent time to "volunteer" EMR. I know that DiaBD should probably be done first, as it's the prequel to EMR, but I find that the stories are almost totally unrelated to each other except for the name of the AI. I would be interested in the thoughts of the forum readers on this, but we might want to do EMR first and come back to DiaBD so that we can get going on the public beta. For what it's worth, however, I'm working on a grant application with a June 1 deadline, so I won't be able to contribute much until then. Hopefully this will work well in terms of Mark's timing for finishing up Red 1.1, however.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Next Volunteers SeriesSteve Levinson 5/18/04 9:31 a.m.
     Re: Next Volunteers SeriesYossarian 5/18/04 9:53 a.m.
           Re: Next Volunteers SeriesTodd 5/18/04 1:59 p.m.
                 Re: Next Volunteers SeriesErnie 5/18/04 6:01 p.m.
                       Re: Next Volunteers SeriesMark Levin 5/18/04 7:09 p.m.
                             Re: Next Volunteers SeriesTodd 5/18/04 10:44 p.m.
                                   Re: Next Volunteers SeriesCheerful 5/19/04 6:36 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.