/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Probably...
Posted By: JackeDate: 5/10/04 10:32 p.m.

In Response To: Seriously, though What IS up with The master Chief (Wejam the Carter)

: I mean could somebody tell me, 'cause I'd like to know. . . seriously.

... lack of a social life. I mean, he got drafted when he was, what, 10? Nowhere in the books does it say anything about a girlfriend, so for all we know he might as well still be a virgin... Besides that the only parental figures he's ever had was dr. Halsey and Mendez (was that the name of their army instructor?), one of which an A.I. is based on that's always following him around. I'm surprised he's not gone crazy yet.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Re: Whats up with "Master Cheif"gizzi 4/30/04 3:41 p.m.
     The Deadite Thread Returns! *NM*Bob-B-Q 5/1/04 4:26 a.m.
     Re: Whats up with "Master Cheif"Yossarian 5/1/04 2:53 p.m.
           Re: Whats up with "Master Cheif"the Battle Cat 5/2/04 6:11 a.m.
                 Something's wrong with this thread.K-chi 5/3/04 1:08 p.m.
                       Re: Something's wrong with this thread.Bob-B-Q 5/3/04 3:08 p.m.
                             Re: Something's wrong with this thread.goran 5/4/04 5:08 a.m.
                                   Re: Something's wrong with this thread.K-chi 5/4/04 5:23 a.m.
                       Re: Something's wrong with this thread.the Battle Cat 5/4/04 6:16 a.m.
                             I think you meant "anybody's"Anaphiel 5/4/04 1:35 p.m.
                                   oooooh, BURN!! *NM*Yossarian 5/4/04 1:49 p.m.
                                   Re: I think you meant "anybody's"the Battle Cat 5/5/04 6:06 a.m.
                                         Re: I think you meant "anybody's"Andrew Nagy 5/5/04 9:06 a.m.
                                         My Mom was an English teacherAnaphiel 5/5/04 9:21 a.m.
                       Seriously, though What IS up with The master ChiefWejam the Carter 5/10/04 9:10 p.m.
                             Probably...Jacke 5/10/04 10:32 p.m.
                                   Re: Probably...Bob-B-Q 5/11/04 5:39 a.m.
                                         Re: Probably...Jacke 5/11/04 7:17 a.m.
                                         Re: Probably...Adam Ashwell 5/14/04 5:08 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.