/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

TC19 and AO
Posted By: Steve LevinsonDate: 5/8/04 4:49 a.m.

I periodically go back and replay my favorite scenarios, and right now I'm playing TC19 (we're between volunteers series, after all). Unfortunately, there is a problem with playing TC19 and AO and the EPZ includes a warning against this in their readme. Still, I always have to try . . .

Anyway, I have no problems until I got to the level Opus 11. For some reason, AO crashes and burns on this level - there are certain places you just can't go or views you just can't see. What I'd like to know is why - I thought that AO was supposed to be compatible with any Infinity scenario - that the M2 code had been updated to include all Infinity engine features. I think everyone likes TC19 as a scenario and would like to see it playable come the day that the Classic Environment is no longer supported. I think we'd also like our PC-toting friends to be able to play this. Would anyone with Forge skills be willing to take a look at this and perhaps other problem levels as I play them to figure out where the problems may be coming from and if they are fixable without tearing things apart? Whatever the problem is, it's not being recorded in the AO log file.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

TC19 and AOSteve Levinson 5/8/04 4:49 a.m.
     Re: TC19 and AOthe Battle Cat 5/8/04 6:32 a.m.
     Re: TC19 and AOSoliptic 5/9/04 7:34 a.m.
           Re: TC19 and AOSteve Levinson 5/9/04 10:55 a.m.
                 Re: TC19 and AOSpeaker-To-Animals 5/9/04 11:42 a.m.
                 Re: TC19 and AOSoliptic 5/10/04 8:04 a.m.
                       Re: TC19 and AOSteve Levinson 5/10/04 4:04 p.m.
           Re: TC19 and AOthe Battle Cat 5/10/04 8:07 a.m.
                 Re: TC19 and AOSoliptic 5/10/04 12:04 p.m.
                       Sheer stark terror O exalted one. *NM*the Battle Cat 5/11/04 7:37 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.