/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

more aleph one help, please
Posted By: blake37Date: 5/1/04 4:56 p.m.

ok here goes

#1: I have downloaded the png revivel yexture upgrade for M1A1 for my windows michine, and i cannot get anything to look different, or otherwise comvince me that the upgrade is working. I have put the png revivel directory in my M1A1 directory, and the png mml file in the sricps directory, as it saidto in the instalation instructions. I have also put the png directory in the textures folder, and that didn't work. I also copeid the mml file into a text file and put that in the scripts directory, with similer results. I have done the same with the jpeg versins of the same upgrade, and have cursed apropreitly

#2: When I switch to open GL rendering on M1A1, i can only get a quater sized veiw area, no matter what I set the resolution to. also, if i try and change the resolution during the game while useing open GL, it freezes. I don't have these problems on the aleph one M2 or MI demos.

#3: On all of my aleph one marathons (M1A1, M2A1, MIA1, ((in the latter two, only the demos)) if I switch the veiw option or whatevert it is to "fullscreen" I can't get in to the game (it quits after the little entro screen, and I have to trash my prefs. to get it to work again)

Any help, insights, or amusing comments about my grooming habbits would be apprecated in the way they were intended, and now I must sleep

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

more aleph one help, pleaseblake37 5/1/04 4:56 p.m.
     Re: more aleph one help, pleaseukimalefu 5/1/04 8:53 p.m.
     Re: more aleph one help, pleaseblake37 5/3/04 12:41 p.m.
           Re: more aleph one help, pleaseukimalefu 5/4/04 7:48 a.m.
           Re: more aleph one help, pleaseAndrew Nagy 5/4/04 8:49 a.m.
                 Re: more aleph one help, pleaseblake37 5/4/04 10:39 a.m.
                 Re: more aleph one help, pleasethe Battle Cat 5/5/04 5:49 a.m.
                       Re: more aleph one help, pleaseAndrew Nagy 5/6/04 8:37 a.m.
                             Re: more aleph one help, pleasethe Battle Cat 5/7/04 6:54 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.