/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: I agree with your point Goran - here's why
Posted By: ElliottDate: 5/1/04 1:08 a.m.

In Response To: I agree with your point Goran - here's why (Ernie)

I think you and goran may really dig apocalypse. I based it on story telling and not game play. It became a sort of interactie fiction. The first chapter may really piss off players as most of the action comes in on the sixth level. And there a ton of information style levels. This is branch out from what 3rd party marathon has been: a video game with terminals. Like you said, some of the scenarios have good stories that depart from the norm.
After keep your eyes peeled for another peice that breaks the boundries play wise. Like so many scenarios "in production" it has noliner brances that cross. Story wise it is just pulp. Finaly there is something so far out of marathons normal realm that I am still trying to figure wha to do with it.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

TI/EVIL on OS X and "Bridges & Balconies"rampancy 4/27/04 7:14 a.m.
     Re: TI/EVIL on OS X and "Bridges & Balconies"Mark Levin 4/27/04 7:35 a.m.
           Bridges, Balconies, and RampsSiphonopho 4/27/04 10:47 a.m.
                 Re: Bridges, Balconies, and RampsJohannes Gunnar 4/27/04 12:31 p.m.
                       Re: Bridges, Balconies, and RampsSpeaker-To-Animals 4/27/04 12:59 p.m.
                             Re: Bridges, Balconies, and RampsMark Levin 4/27/04 2:45 p.m.
                                   Re: Bridges, Balconies, and RampsSteve Levinson 4/27/04 3:36 p.m.
                                         Re: Bridges, Balconies, and Rampsdurandalman1823 4/30/04 6:25 p.m.
                       Whither Marathon Aftermath?rampancy 4/27/04 2:09 p.m.
                             Re: Whither Marathon Aftermath?Johannes Gunnar 4/28/04 2:51 a.m.
                                   Re: Whither Marathon Aftermath?Forrest of B.org 4/28/04 10:18 a.m.
                                         Re: Whither Marathon Aftermath?Johannes Gunnar 4/28/04 10:31 a.m.
                                               Re: Whither Marathon Aftermath?Elliott 4/28/04 1:47 p.m.
                                                     I can't be quiet about this anymore :Pgoran 4/28/04 2:13 p.m.
                                                           Re: I can't be quiet about this anymore :PSimon of team Sigma 4/28/04 3:25 p.m.
                                                                 Re: I can't be quiet about this anymore :PElliott 4/28/04 9:03 p.m.
                                                                 Re: I can't be quiet about this anymore :Pgoran 4/28/04 9:51 p.m.
                                                                       Re: I can't be quiet about this anymore :PSimon of team Sigma 4/29/04 1:59 p.m.
                                                                             I'll give you my mind for a secondgoran 4/29/04 3:07 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: I'll give you my mind for a secondForrest of B.org 4/29/04 3:59 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: I'll give you my mind for a secondAdam Ashwell 4/29/04 4:20 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: I'll give you my mind for a secondForrest of B.org 4/29/04 4:40 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: I'll give you my mind for a secondSteve Levinson 4/29/04 4:27 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: I'll give you my mind for a secondElliott 4/29/04 8:45 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: I'll give you my mind for a secondgoran 4/29/04 11:24 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: I'll give you my mind for a secondgoran 4/29/04 11:27 p.m.
                                                                                               I agree with your point Goran - here's whyErnie 4/30/04 3:33 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: I agree with your point Goran - here's whyElliott 5/1/04 1:08 a.m.
                                                                                               Re: I'll give you my mind for a secondForrest of B.org 4/30/04 3:49 p.m.
                 Re: Bridges, Balconies, and Ramps•M 4/27/04 7:49 p.m.
           Re: TI/EVIL on OS X and "Bridges & Balconies"Me!! /_43 4/28/04 11:26 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.