/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Would you do the same?
Posted By: EricDate: 4/25/04 10:23 p.m.

I know this movie theater that has been hiring for 2 months now. Well it go痴 like this, I知 sick of my job right now people always talking shit cause I don't work hard enough, f-them. I work hard as I can and they still bitch, like the bitch's they are. So tonight I quit cause I know I can get hired at the movie theater. The place I quit you might be wondering is lowes. I told the mangers also that all they do is bitch and company every night. He told me well just deal with it, and there talking shit because your working to slow.

I told him you know what I don't care what they think there not the manger. Seeing that the manger didn't even care that's when I knew it was time to get out of there. He also told me not to take what they seriously, I知 not retarded I know when someone is being serious and not being serious. Then he told me some times I do work slow. Telling him you see im working has hard as I can, taking huge ass boxes out of a truck every damn night. Then putting 300 items away in the right places. Working till 9pm, till 6 am every night is also tiring.

I知 sure later when I look back at this I値l just laugh and think why did I ever work there as long as I did. I知 not sure if you guys would do the same thing.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Would you do the same?Eric 4/25/04 10:23 p.m.
     More importantly...goran 4/25/04 11:46 p.m.
           Re: More importantly...Eric 4/26/04 1:07 a.m.
     Nope ...Releasethedogs 4/26/04 7:59 a.m.
     Re: Would you do the same?Yossarian 4/26/04 9:48 a.m.
           Mod this up! ^_^ *NM*Mista_B 4/26/04 4:38 p.m.
           Damn it! I was going to say the exact same thing! *NM*the Battle Cat 4/27/04 9:34 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.