/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: RED Volunteers: Questions, and questions...
Posted By: ErnieDate: 4/20/04 6:57 p.m.

In Response To: Re: RED Volunteers: How big's your can? (Steve Levinson)

An excellent series Mark. The comments by (primarily) Dr. John, Steve, and the rest I feel added interesting discussion to the series as well.

The *Post* RED- adventures, proposed in the endscreen, have perplexed me. Although I never actually beat the final level - (The game ALWAYS crashed during the battle to get to the switches...)I've looked at it in Resedit, and read it over carefully.
I recall long ago, in an email far far away - I dicussed RED with Ian after I had progressed as far as I was ever going to with Red 1.0.

He had voiced a hope that an Red II was in the future, possibly detailing some of the interesting adventures this impossibly powerful Reaver Marine would have Post RED:One - although he never went into details.

As I'm constantly thinking in terms of the extended marathon-universe, I thought it would be interested to spectulate how the Jjaro would treat this new being - an hybrid of their own technology and W'kkr tinkering.

If the Jjaro would intervene when the Pfhor muck around in releasing one W'kkr in M2-M:Inf - why did they have absolutly no contact with this player whom was prancing around killing things in the midst of TWO active W'kkr?

It is suggusted that the Reaver player could perhaps visit the Jjaro - but I'd be interested if Crimson (Ian) would fill in the blanks here.
What was your storyline plans POST - M: Red all those years ago?

I'd hope you still remember, amidst all those Machall story arcs. ; )

Regards,
-Blayne [Ernie]

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

RED Volunteers: How big's your can?Mark Levin 4/20/04 11:16 a.m.
     Re: RED Volunteers: How big's your can?Dr. John Sumner 4/20/04 1:35 p.m.
           Re: RED Volunteers: How big's your can?Mark Levin 4/20/04 2:17 p.m.
                 Re: RED Volunteers: How big's your can?Dr. John Sumner 4/20/04 2:21 p.m.
           Re: RED Volunteers: How big's your can?Steve Levinson 4/20/04 5:09 p.m.
                 Re: RED Volunteers: Questions, and questions...Ernie 4/20/04 6:57 p.m.
                 Re: RED Volunteers: How big's your can?Dr. John Sumner 4/21/04 4:06 a.m.
                       Re: RED Volunteers: How big's your can?Steve Levinson 4/21/04 5:30 a.m.
                             Re: RED Volunteers: How big's your can?Dr. John Sumner 4/21/04 6:08 a.m.
     Re: RED Volunteers: How big's your can?Steve Levinson 4/20/04 6:54 p.m.
           Re: RED Volunteers: How big's your can?Mark Levin 4/20/04 9:31 p.m.
     Re: RED Volunteers: How big's your can?Steve Levinson 4/20/04 7:12 p.m.
           Re: RED Volunteers: How big's your can?Mark Levin 4/20/04 9:35 p.m.
           Re: RED Volunteers: How big's your can?goran 4/20/04 9:45 p.m.
     Re: RED Volunteers: How big's your can?Callie21V 4/21/04 5:43 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.