/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

In reguards to the 'Volunteers' posts
Posted By: CrimsonDate: 4/12/04 5:19 p.m.

Where to begin,

These posts were just brought to my attention and I have to say, 'wow'. It saddens me that I've lost connections with most of you when I read this stuff. Especially you, Mark. I almost forgot exactly how much ass you kicked. (By the way, sorry I never got around to implementing that masterful bug list you gave me so many summers ago)

Anyway, I can't tell you happy I am to read these disscussions. I love the speculations about my ideas (most better than the true7h. ^_^) and I highly anticipate your descriptions of the last chapter.

I look back at RED and nearly die with embarrassment. Especially with chapter 1. The first chapter was me getting my feet wet with the engine and I feel the other two are far superior than the prior thanks to the experience. As you can see my spelling hasn't gotten any better, but at least I can acknowledge how campy it was to put myself in as a main character and overly obnoctious some of my puzzles were.

Well, to wrap up, I'd love to answer any questions but it looks like you're having more fun speculating .(I know I enjoy it) I can however dig around for any RED source materials if you want. I think I stored everything RED on a zip somewhere including a vid of me playing each chapter (with nye a hit mind you). Anyway, I'm going to go back to reading your posts. (Then go down to the lab and see how much skill I've lost with this game.)

Later,
---IAN

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

In reguards to the 'Volunteers' postsCrimson 4/12/04 5:19 p.m.
     Re: In reguards to the 'Volunteers' postsSteve Levinson 4/12/04 7:04 p.m.
           Re: This yellow font is hell on your eyes...Crimson 4/12/04 7:56 p.m.
                 Re: This yellow font is hell on your eyes...Mista_B 4/12/04 8:25 p.m.
                 Re: This yellow font is hell on your eyes...Forrest of B.org 4/13/04 6:17 p.m.
     Re: In reguards to the 'Volunteers' postsMark Levin 4/12/04 9:57 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.