/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Brothers W'rkncacnters? Ah...
Posted By: rampancyDate: 4/12/04 2:08 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Brothers W'rkncacnters? Ah... (Ernie)

: Really? I was under the impression that they were corrupted, former Jjaro.

Mark (or was it Scott?) speculated during the Marathon Infinity Volunteers series that the Wr'kncacnter weren't really a race separate from the Jjaro but were actually corrupted or "evil" Jjaro. So in that case, yes, they could be Jjaro.

However, as we will see later on, Joshua refers to the Jjaro as if they are separate entities removed from is own. Perhaps Ian was operating under the idea that the Jjaro and the Wr'kncacnter were different races.

: W'rkncacnters are beings of chaos,
: sleeping gods, if existing in our universe (that once awakened) unleash
: chaos, intentionally or otherwise.

Funny you should mention that. In one terminal, Joshua makes a fairly explicit reference to the events in PiD...but I'll leave that for Mark to discuss. :)

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

RED Volunteers: Jägermeister's NightmareMark Levin 4/12/04 10:54 a.m.
     Re: RED Volunteers: Jägermeister's NightmareDr. John Sumner 4/12/04 11:35 a.m.
     Re: RED Volunteers: Jägermeister's NightmareDr. John Sumner 4/12/04 11:48 a.m.
     Re: RED Volunteers: Jägermeister's NightmareSteve Levinson 4/12/04 12:04 p.m.
           Re: RED Volunteers: Jägermeister's NightmareDr. John Sumner 4/12/04 12:09 p.m.
                 I know exactly what you did - very cleaver! *NM*Steve Levinson 4/12/04 12:50 p.m.
                       As in: Ward, June, Wally, and Beaver? *NM*Yossarian 4/12/04 3:13 p.m.
                             Are you moking my speling? *NM*Steve Levinson 4/14/04 5:09 a.m.
           Re: RED Volunteers: Jägermeister's NightmareMark Levin 4/12/04 12:20 p.m.
     Re: RED Volunteers: Jägermeister's Nightmarerampancy 4/12/04 12:09 p.m.
           Re: RED Volunteers: Jägermeister's NightmareMark Levin 4/12/04 12:26 p.m.
                 Re: Brothers W'rkncacnters? Ah...Ernie 4/12/04 1:30 p.m.
                       Re: Brothers W'rkncacnters? Ah...Mark Levin 4/12/04 2:04 p.m.
                       Re: Brothers W'rkncacnters? Ah...rampancy 4/12/04 2:08 p.m.
                       Re: Brothers W'rkncacnters? Ah...Forrest of B.org 4/13/04 8:21 p.m.
                             Whatever, you don't mess with THE W'rkncacnter *NM*ukimalefu 4/13/04 9:14 p.m.
                                   Re: Whatever, you don't mess with THE W'rkncacnterForrest of B.org 4/14/04 6:36 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.