/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Hey...
Posted By: Starship Security OfficerDate: 4/11/04 6:44 p.m.

You know the drill in posts like this, I know that this isn't Marathon related, but blah blah blah.

That blah blah blah is this:

I know that Wolfenstein is probably one of the last 3d first person shooter games that someone would want to play out there as of this current time, but after having downloaded the Wolfenstein level editor/creator I have started creating my own scenario, entitled "Fluch Blazkowicz!". It is not yet finished, I have finished the first level, which needs some work, and I am currently working on the second level. When the scenario is finished, I'll make a post here and see if I can distribute it through the post. It said in the manual that it can be okay if I distribute it as Wolfenstein, so anybody who may be interested can pick it up. Later on i'll try and give an overall description of how it is going to be. I don't know much about creating these levels other than simple functions (a.k.a. placing things, removing them, etc) and some good imagination of how to design the levels, which is basically the top things you need. The Wolfenstein Editor is very easy to use, a 4-year old could learn how to use it, basically just the normal functions. Maybe I can look more into this and also apply more advanced input into future scenarios. Just one warning about downloading it: THe editor only allows 9 levels per scenario, so I will have to give you multiple scenarios in chapters (part I, part II, etc).

Anyway, I'll post here when its finished and see if I can somehow distribute it so others can download it for Wolfenstein. Well, I'm outta here. Bai!

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Hey...Starship Security Officer 4/11/04 6:44 p.m.
     Re: Hey... *cool. why not a 'thon map?* *NM*Mista_B 4/11/04 9:01 p.m.
     Re: Hey...Adam Ashwell 4/12/04 6:20 a.m.
     Re: Hey...the Battle Cat 4/12/04 7:02 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.