/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: RED Volunteers: Last Minute Shopping
Posted By: Steve LevinsonDate: 4/10/04 6:44 a.m.

In Response To: Re: RED Volunteers: Last Minute Shopping (Mark Levin)

: This probably means our strategies will diverge somewhat from this point out
: - I had never found either weapon before when running the scenario, so I'm
: not prepared to make heavy use of them, which will definitely affect some
: encounters.

Just a point of info - although the Omega Cannon makes it easier to reach the fusion mace, there is another way. If you can manage to save that 2X shield armor until you are ready to go after the mace, you can aim down and lay a mine at your feet with your back to the mace. You'll take damage, but you'll get the mace. Since the mace makes it possible to leap to the crate with the 3X shield recharger, this is a very nice trade-off. The mace is one of the key weapons in completing Tastes Like Evil on Deathwish, so if you manage to get through that one without the mace, my hat's off to you. And after that, as you say, everything changes.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

RED Volunteers: Last Minute ShoppingMark Levin 4/9/04 8:51 a.m.
     Re: RED Volunteers: Last Minute ShoppingElliott 4/9/04 9:35 a.m.
           Re: RED Volunteers: Last Minute ShoppingSteve Levinson 4/9/04 11:39 a.m.
                 Re: RED Volunteers: Last Minute ShoppingMark Levin 4/9/04 11:50 a.m.
                       Re: RED Volunteers: Last Minute ShoppingSteve Levinson 4/10/04 6:44 a.m.
                             Re: RED Volunteers: Last Minute ShoppingMark Levin 4/10/04 7:02 a.m.
                 Re: RED Volunteers: Last Minute ShoppingErnie 4/9/04 1:02 p.m.
                 Re: RED Volunteers: Last Minute ShoppingSpeaker-To-Animals 4/9/04 6:20 p.m.
                       Re: RED Volunteers: Last Minute ShoppingErnie 4/9/04 6:46 p.m.
                       Re: RED Volunteers: Last Minute ShoppingMark Levin 4/9/04 7:17 p.m.
                             Re: RED Volunteers: Last Minute ShoppingErnie 4/10/04 2:08 p.m.
                                   Re: RED Volunteers: Last Minute ShoppingMark Levin 4/10/04 2:29 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.