/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Anyone have MacAddict CD #9? (Marathon related
Posted By: Callie21VDate: 4/7/04 5:49 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Anyone have MacAddict CD #9? (Marathon related (the Battle Cat)

: This wasn't happening in this version of the demo. At least I didn't see it.
: If you want the demo I can send it to you.

Well, I doubt it would fit in my Hotmail account, but if you have a high-speed connection and sufficient webspace, you could always tuck it away somewhere downloadable on the web.

However, in trying to capture a screenshot of the 0.0 Bob in mid-air, I discovered that the leap is always instantaneous. There's not a single frame where he's off the ground. Seeing as my memory clearly involved air Bobs and you couldn't get that demo to do anything out of the ordinary, I'm inclined to discredit my recollection and assume I was thinking of something else.

Or else blame Recovered Memory Syndrome and sue the nearest psychologist.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Anyone have MacAddict CD #9? (Marathon related)Callie21V 4/2/04 11:31 a.m.
     Re: Anyone have MacAddict CD #9? (Marathon relatedForrest of B.org 4/2/04 12:26 p.m.
     Re: Anyone have MacAddict CD #9? (Marathon relatedHamish Sinclair 4/3/04 4:50 a.m.
     Re: Anyone have MacAddict CD #9? (Marathon relatedthe Battle Cat 4/3/04 7:33 a.m.
           Re: Anyone have MacAddict CD #9? (Marathon relatedCallie21V 4/3/04 9:36 a.m.
                 Re: Anyone have MacAddict CD #9? (Marathon relatedthe Battle Cat 4/4/04 8:41 a.m.
                       Re: Anyone have MacAddict CD #9? (Marathon relatedCallie21V 4/7/04 5:49 p.m.
                             K, hang on *NM*the Battle Cat 4/8/04 7:16 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.