/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

How many people play multiplayer?
Posted By: SiphonophoDate: 4/4/04 7:05 p.m.

I've been making a multiplayer map (my first map since....Saturday, September 27, 1997, 1:25 PM), and well, was wondering if it would actually see any use.

But even if people don't use multiplayer, doesn't mean I'm not going to finish it.

ANYWAY, if you multiplay regularly or even ocassionally (such as once every few months) please respond with what kind of games you play (Co-op, carnage, etc...)

I'm planning on finishing my map by the end of this week, but we'll see what happens.

Oh, and while I'm here....----OFF TOPIC----
Sorry, Ernie, I won't be ordering a T-shirt. Opening my wallet reveals all of $8 in my Earthly possession. School dues, prom (yippie), and other related fees have set me back about $225..hahahahahahaha, those pirates...all my holiday money gone in about 3 months. Before this gets too long, I'll just say that I wouldn't be able to afford a shirt for a looooong loooooong time. BUT if you (or anyone else out there) are going to be doing something like this in the future chances are I'll be up for it.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

How many people play multiplayer?Siphonopho 4/4/04 7:05 p.m.
     Re: How many people play multiplayer?Mista_B 4/4/04 7:12 p.m.
           Re: How many people play multiplayer?Jorge 4/4/04 7:32 p.m.
                 Re: How many people play multiplayer?darakat 4/5/04 1:28 a.m.
                       Re: How many people play multiplayer?D-M.A. 4/5/04 2:04 a.m.
                 Re: How many people play multiplayer?C Lund 4/5/04 6:15 a.m.
     Re: How many people play multiplayer?Bob-B-Q 4/5/04 4:58 a.m.
     I would kill to be able to play multiplayer! *NM*the Battle Cat 4/5/04 9:21 a.m.
           I would play multiplayer to be able to kill! [nm] *NM*Andrew Nagy 4/5/04 1:58 p.m.
     Re: How many people play multiplayer?deathmonger 4/5/04 10:58 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.