/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: S'pht Logon Tshirt logo size poll: Vote! [pic!
Posted By: ErnieDate: 4/3/04 4:37 p.m.

In Response To: Re: S'pht Logon Tshirt logo size poll: Vote! [pic! (HolyMcGibblets)

: Are you only doing the S'pht logon shirt right now? If not, then what else do you have? It'd be awesome to have a Thoth login shirt, or a Durandal_1707
: shirt.

I've made 300 dpi large scale images of all the primary logos in the Marathon trilogy with the exception of the Pfhor and Circular Infinity Jjaro logos (all those curves, yikes! Difficult to do with Photoshop's retarded cousin, Adobe Photodeluxe...).

For now, I'm only offering the S'pht logon in Yellow on a Black Tshirt. Perhaps in the future, through Steve Campbell's Forerunners.org network, I'll offer The Toth-Style Jjaro logon, among others.
Once the ordering system there is up and running, of course.

Overwhelmingly people want the smaller Logo.
That works fine for me.

Thanks to everyone who's emailed their order into marathonshirts@mail.com alreddy. I've read everyone's emails - and will be responding to everyone with individualized shipping quotes based on their address + item price + payment methods after the shirts are actually produced.

Keep the orders coming people!
Regards,
-Blayne [Ernie]

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

S'pht Logon Tshirt logo size poll: Vote! [pic!]Ernie 4/3/04 1:24 p.m.
     *smaller design* *NM*Yossarian 4/3/04 1:39 p.m.
           Re: *smaller design*harriet 12/17/04 8:55 p.m.
     *smaller* *NM*Mista_B 4/3/04 2:22 p.m.
     Re: S'pht Logon Tshirt logo size poll: Vote! [pic!HolyMcGibblets 4/3/04 3:18 p.m.
           Oh, and smaller. *NM*HolyMcGibblets 4/3/04 3:18 p.m.
                 Smaller imo *NM* *NM*Chow 4/19/04 1:58 a.m.
           Re: S'pht Logon Tshirt logo size poll: Vote! [pic!Ernie 4/3/04 4:37 p.m.
                 Re: S'pht Logon Tshirt logo size poll: Vote! [pic!signjets 2/11/05 4:34 p.m.
                       Re: S'pht Logon Tshirt logo size poll: Vote! [pic!Blayne 2/12/05 8:52 p.m.
     Bigger is not better (smaller for me) *NM*Steve Levinson 4/3/04 3:59 p.m.
     large shirts should have large logos, I vote large *NM*the Battle Cat 4/4/04 7:30 a.m.
           Re: large shirts should have large logos, I vote lErnie 4/4/04 12:11 p.m.
     ill order one if its small logo *NM*D-M.A. 4/4/04 8:57 a.m.
     Re: S'pht Logon Tshirt logo size poll: Vote! [pic!Duff Man 4/4/04 3:53 p.m.
     Small!narcogen 4/4/04 8:16 p.m.
     LARGE, buttwipes! Dont make us big folk suffer :PoogaBOoga 4/13/04 1:37 p.m.
           Re: LARGE, buttwipes! Dont make us big folk sufferYossarian 4/13/04 1:43 p.m.
           Re: LARGE, buttwipes! Dont make us big folk sufferthe Battle Cat 4/14/04 8:21 a.m.
     I vote large, for the sake of the big shirts...Prof Card 12/21/04 7:13 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.